ملتقى نسائم العلم

ملتقى نسائم العلم (http://nsaaem.com/index.php)
-   ملتقى البحوث المترجمة للإنجليزية (http://nsaaem.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ألا أدلُّكَ على غراسٍ خيرٌ لك Shall I guide you to a better seed? (http://nsaaem.com/showthread.php?t=1288)

أم أبي التراب 02-06-2021 12:23 PM

ألا أدلُّكَ على غراسٍ خيرٌ لك Shall I guide you to a better seed?

ألا أدلُّكَ على غراسٍ خيرٌ لك
Shall I guide you to a better seed?

يَحكي أبو هريرةَ رَضي اللهُ عنه "أنَّ رسولَ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ علَيه وسلَّم :مرَّ به وهو يغرسُ غرسًا، فقال يا أبا هريرةَ ما الذي تغرسُ" قلتُ غراسًا لي. قال" ألا أدلُّكَ على غراسٍ خيرٌ لك من هذا" قال بلى يا رسولَ اللهِ. قال" قل سبحانَ اللهِ والحمدُ للهِ ولا إلهَ إلا اللهُ واللهُ أكبرُ يُغرسُ لك بكلِّ واحدةٍ شجرةٌ في الجنةِ"الراوي : أبو هريرة- المحدث : الألباني- المصدر : صحيح ابن ماجه-الصفحة أو الرقم: 3084 - خلاصة حكم المحدث : صحيح. الدرر.

الشرح
تَفضَّل اللهُ سبحانه على عِبادِه بأمورٍ مِن الأقوالِ والأذكارِ الَّتي يُعطي عليها أجرًا عظيمًا مِن فضْلِه وكرَمِه، ومِن ذلك ما جاء في هذا الحديثِ، حيثُ يَحكي أبو هريرةَ رَضي اللهُ عنه "أنَّ رسولَ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ علَيه وسلَّم مرَّ به وهو يَغرِسُ غرْسًا"، أي: يَعمَلُ بالزِّراعةِ، والغرْسُ يكونُ للشَّجرِ وغيرِه مِن النَّباتاتِ، فقال النَّبيُّ صلَّى اللهُ علَيه وسلَّم "يا أبا هُريرةَ، ما الَّذي تغرِسُ؟"، أي: لِمن هذا الزَّرعُ؟ فقال أبو هُريرةَ رَضي اللهُ عنه: غِراسًا لي"، أي: إنَّ هذا الزَّرعَ لأجْلِ الانتِفاعِ به، فقال له النَّبيُّ صلَّى اللهُ علَيه وسلَّم "ألَا أدلُّك على غِراسٍ خيرٍ لك مِن هذا؟"، أي: أُرشِدُك إلى عمَلٍ يَنفَعُك في الآخرَةِ؟ فقال أبو هُريرةَ رَضي اللهُ عنه "بلَى يا رسولَ اللهِ"، أي: دُلَّني وعَلِّمْني يا رسولَ اللهِ، فقال النَّبيُّ صلَّى اللهُ علَيه وسلَّم "قل: سُبحان اللهِ"؛ ومعناها التَّنزيهُ الكامِلُ للهِ تعالى عن كلِّ نقْصٍ، ووصْفُه بالكمالِ التَّامِّ الَّذي يَليقُ بجَلالِه، "والحمدُ للهِ"؛ ومعناها الاعتِرافُ بأنَّ اللهَ هو المستحِقُّ وحْدَه لِمعاني الشُّكرِ والثَّناءِ، "ولا إلهَ إلَّا اللهُ"؛ وهي كلِمةُ التَّوحيدِ الخالصَةِ الَّتي تَعني أنَّه لا مَعبودَ بحقٍّ إلَّا اللهُ، وأنَّه وحده المستحِقُّ للعِبادةِ، وهي أعظمُ كَلمةٍ، ولا يَنجو من النارِ إلَّا مَن وافَى اللهَ تعالى بها مُخلِصًا من قَلبِه، "واللهُ أكبَرُ"؛ وفيها مَعنى العظمَةِ للهِ وأنَّه أعلَى وأكبَرُ مِن كلِّ شيءٍ، "يُغرَسْ لك بكلِّ واحدةٍ شجرَةٌ في الجنَّةِ"، أي: بكلِّ ذِكرٍ مِن تلك الأذكارِ، فمَن زاد في الذِّكرِ بهنَّ زاد عدَدُ شجَرِه في الجنَّةِ حتَّى تكونَ له بَساتينُ، وهي مُشتملةٌ على التَّنزيهِ والثَّناءِ والتَّوحيدِ والتَّعظيمِ للهِ سبحانه؛ فجَمَعَتْ بذلك أعظَمَ الصِّفاتِ للهِ وأعظَمَ الأسماءِ.
وفي الحديثِ: بيانُ فضْلِ ذِكرِ اللهِ بهذه الكلماتِ، وأنَّ أجرَهنَّ يَبقى في الآخرَةِ.الدرر .

Shall I guide you to a better seed?
Abu Hurairah, may Allah bless him, narrates, “The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - passed by me while I was planting a seed, and he said, “O Abu Hurairah, what are you planting?” I said “I am planting a seed for myself”. He said, “Shall I guide you to a seed that is better for you than this one?” I said “yes, Messenger of Allah.” He said, “say: Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allah, and there is no God but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest. For each one of them, Allah plants a tree for you in Paradise.”
Narrator: Abu Hurairah – Al-Hadith: Al-Albani – Source: Sahih Ibn Majah - Page or number: 3084 - Summary of the Hadith ruling: Sahih. Pearls.
Explanation
Allah, may He be glorified, has preferred His servants with matters of words and remembrances for which He has given a great reward from His virtue and generosity. And among them is what was mentioned in this hadith, where Abu Huraira, may Allah bless him, narrates that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, passed by him while he was planting a seed. And the act of planting is applicable for both trees and other plants, so the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “O Abu Huraira, what is it that you are planting?” That is, for whom is this planted? Abu Huraira, may Allah bless him said: “I am planting it for myself,” meaning: This is a seed I am planting for the sake of benefiting from it. So, the prophet, peace be upon him, asked him “Shall I guide you to a better seed?” meaning a work that will benefit you in the hereafter.
Abu Huraira, may Allah bless him said: “Blessed, O Messenger of Allah,” meaning: Guide and teach me, O Messenger of Allah. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Say: Glory be to Allah; and its meaning is acknowledging Allah’s complete transcendence from every deficiency, and describing Him with complete perfection that befits His majesty. And say: Praise be to Allah; and its meaning is to acknowledge that Allah alone is worthy of the meanings of giving thanks and praise. And Say: There is no God but Allah; and it is the pure word of monotheism, which means that there is no true worship but that of Allah, and that He alone is worthy of worship, and it is the greatest word, and only the one who fulfills this word sincerely from his heart is the one will be saved from hellfire. And say: Allah is the greatest, and it has the meaning of greatness for Allah and that He is higher and greater than everything. Therefore, whoever mentions those four words increases the number of his trees in Paradise until he has many orchards. These words include praise, monotheism, and glorification of Allah Almighty. Thus, they gather the greatest attributes of Allah and His greatest names.

And in this Hadith there is an explanation of the merit of remembering Allah with these words, and that their reward remains in the hereafter
here

الساعة الآن 09:28 AM