الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

الأحاديث الضعيفة والموضوعة الواردة في
فضل شهر رجب

ـ حديث " رجب شهر الله ، وشعبان شهري ، ورمضان شهر أمتي " . ذكره ابن الجوزي في الموضوعات .

ـ حديث" فضل رجب على سائر الشهور كفضل القرآن على سائر الكلام " .حديث مكذوب .

ـ حديـث "اللهم بارك لنا في رجب وشعبان ، وبلغنا رمضان " .ضعفه النووي في الأذكار للسيوطي .

ـ حديث " إن في الجنة نهرًا ، يقال له رجب ،ماؤه أشد بياضًا من اللبن ، وأحلى من العسل ، من صام يومًا من رجب سقاه الله من ذلك النهر " . قال الذهبي باطل .

ـ حديث " صوم أول يوم من رجب كفارة ثلاث سنين ، والثاني كفارة سنتين ، والثالث كفارة سنة ثم كل يوم شهرًا " .قال شارح الجامع إسناده ساقط .

ـ حديث " من صام ثلاثة أيام من شهر حرام الخميس والجمعة والسبت كتب له عبادة ستين سنة " . قال السخاوي باطل .

ـ حديث " صوم يوم من شهر حرام أفضل من ثلاثين من غيره ، وصوم يوم من رمضانأفضل من ثلاثين من شهر حرام " . قال العراقي لم أجده .

ـ وقصة ابن السلطان: الرجل المسرف الذي كان لا يصلي
إلا في رجب ، فلما مات ظهرت عليه علامات الصلاح ، فسئل عنه رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ فقال " إنه كان يجتهد ويدعو في رجب " . قصة مكذوبة تحرم قراءتها ويحرق كتابها .

ـ روى الإمام أحمد وأبو داود وابن ماجه واللفظ له عن رجل من باهلة قال : أتيت النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ ،فقلت : يا رسول الله أنا الرجل الذي أتيتك عام الأول ،فقال" فمالي أرى جسمك ناحلاً ؟ " . قال :
يا
رسول الله ما أكلت طعامًا بالنهار ما أكلته إلا بالليل .
قال" من أمرك أن تعذب نفسك ؟ " . قلت : يا رسول الله إني قوي . قال : " صم شهر الصبر ويومًا بعده " . قلت : إني أقوى . قال : " صم شهر الصوم ويومين بعده " .
قلت : إني أقوى .قـال " صم شهر الصبر وثلاثة أيام بعدهوصم أشهر الحُرم " .
ولفظ أبي داود " صم من الحرم واترك " . قالها ثلاثًا .

ضعيف / ضعفه الشيخ الألباني في رياض الصالحين / حديث رقم :
1256 / ص : 446 .
أصل المعلومة مستقى من كتاب :
السنن والمبتدعات المتعلقة بالأذكار والصلوات /
تأليف : محمد بن أحمد بن محمد عبد السلام خضر الشقيري الحوامدي / ص: 125 .

The weak and sedated hadiths contained in The Virtue of Rajab.

* hadith " rajab month of Allah, Shaban my month and Ramadan is the month of my nation".

Ibn al-Jawzi mentioned it in the issues.

* hadith " Rajab preferred to all the other months like the Quran over all the words".

A false talk.

* hadith " May God bless us in Rajab and Shaaban, and we have reached Ramadan".

El_noaoey has weakness it in mentioning for al_siuti.

* hadith " There is a river in paradise that is said to be rajab, whose water is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey than fasting one day than Rajab, god bless him from that river".

Al_zahaby said it's false.

* hadith " Fasting the first day of Rajab is expiation for three years, the second is expiation of two years, and the third is expiation of one year and then every day of the month".

The commentator of collector it's a fallen support.

* hadith " Who fasted three days of holy month Thursday, Friday and Saturday he wrote for him a worship of sixty years".

Al-Sakhawi said it is false.

* hadith " Fasting one day of the holy month is a better thing than 30 others, and fasting a day of Ramadan is better than 30 of the holy months".

El_ Iraqi said I couldn't find it.

* And the story of Abn el_Sultan:

"The extravagant man who was only praying in Rajab, when he died, he showed signs of goodness, The Messenger of God " Peace be upon him " asked about him, and he said: " He's been working hard and calling in Rajab".

A false story that forbids reading it and burning its book.

* and narrated by Imam Ahmad, Abu Dawood, Abn Majah, and the word to him, about a man from Bahia who said: I come to the prophet " Peace be upon him ", and I said: oh messenger of god I'm the man who came to you in the first year, and he said: what about me, I see your body's grow thin?

Said: Oh, Messenger of God I didn't eat food in the day I didn't eat it until at night.

Said: It's up to you to torture yourself? I said: oh, Messenger of God, I am strong. Said: fast the month of patience and the day after. I said: I'm stronger. Said: fast the month of patience and two day after. I said: I'm stronger. Said: fast the month of patience and three day after and fast the holy month".

And the word of Abu Dawood " fast from the holy month and leave" he said it three times.

Weak / have weakness by el-Sheikh al_Albani in Riad al-Salihin / hadith number "1256" / page "446".

The origin of the information is derived from a book:

Al_sunnan and innovations related to remembrance and prayers / writing: Mohammed Abn Ahmed Abn Mohammed Abd El_Salam Khader Al-Shaqiri Al-Hawamadi / page "125".
رد مع اقتباس