قديم 10-27-2019, 12:12 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,221
Arrow

الفرق بين الديانة والورع
فكثيرٌ منا لا يفرق بين الديانة والورع ، وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة .
فقد نحب الإنسان لورعِهِ وتقواه وصلاحه وعبادته ، فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول ، وهذا خطأ ، لأن أهلَ التحري هؤلاء قومٌ كأن اللهَ خلقهم للتحري وللتثبت
هـذه الكلمات ذكرتني بمقطع صوتي للشيخ العثيمين نبه فيه على مسألة هامة جدًّا عند استقاء المعلومة وضابط هام لهذه العبارة :
فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول

ولن أقدم لهذا المقطع أكثر من ذلك ولكن أترككم مع تفريغ المقطع الصوتي للشيخ العثيمين : التفريغ قريب جدًّا مـن النقل الحرفي لكلام الشيخ إلا النزر القليل من التصرف لبعض العبارات ،ويرجع للمقطع الصوتي .
أحد محبي الشيخ يلقي قصيدة في حضور الشيخ العثيمين فبدأ هذا الأخ الكريم في الكلام فقال : يا أمتي إن هذا الليل يعقبه فجرٌ وأنوار في الأرض تنتشر والخير مرتقب والفتح منتظر وبصحوة بارك الباري مسيرتها بقية ما بها شوبٌ ولا كدرُ ما دام فينا ابن صالح شيخ صحوتنا بمثله يُرجى التأييد والظَّفَرُ .
فأوقف الشيخ العثيمين القارئ وقال بانفعال : أنا لا أوافق علـى هذا ، لا أوافق ، لأنني لا أريد أن يُرْبَطُ الحقُ بالأشخاص فكل شخص يفنى ، فإذا ربطنا الحق بالأشخاص هذا معناه ، إذا مات قد ييأس الناس فأقول : تُبَدِّل البيتَ بأن تقول : ما دام فينا كتاب الله وسنة رسوله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، هذا طيب .
فقال القارئ : ما دام فينا كتاب الله وسنة رسوله ابن العثيمين فقيه . فأوقف الشيخ العثيمين القارئ وقال بانفعال : لا يا شيخ ! أنا أنصحكم الآن وبعد الآن ، أن لا تجعلوا الحق مربوطًا بالرجال ، فالرجال أولاً يَضِلُّون ، حتى ابن مسعود يقول "من كان مستنًّا ، فليستن بمن مات ، فالحي لا تؤمن عليه الفتنة " فيمكن للإنسان أن يغتر بنفسه أعوذ بالله من ذلك ، ويسلك طرقًا غير صحيحة ولذلك أنا أنصحكم الآن أن لا تجعلوا الحق مقيدًا بالرجال .
الرجل : أولاً : لا يأمن الذلل والفتنة .
وثانيًا : أنه سيموت ، لا أحد يبقى ، قال تعالى " وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ " .سورة الأنبياء / آية : 34 .
وثالثًا : إن بني آدم بشر ، ربما يغتر إذا رأى الناس يبجلونه ويكرمونه ، ويقفون حوله ربما يغتر ويظن أنه معصوم ، ويدعي لنفسه العِصمة ، وأن كل شيء يفعله فهو الحق، وكل طريق يسلكه فهو مشروع ، يحصل بذلك الهلاك ، لذلك امتدح رجل رجلاً عند النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، فقال : " ويحك ، قطعتَ عنق صاحبك " .
أنا أشكر الأخ مقدمًا ، وإن لم أسمع ما يقوله فيَّ ، على ما يبديه من الشعور نحوي ، وأسأل الله أن يجعلني عند حسن ظنه وأكثر . ا . هـ .
كل منا يتأمل ويستخلص من كلام الشيخ ـ رحمه الله ـ الخير الكثير والمنهج القويم .
المقطع الصوتي

للشيخ محمد بن صالح بن عثيمين
رحمه الله

difference between religion and the fearful.

So Many of us do not distinguish between religion and fearful, And between the investigation of science and accuracy.

We may love man for his fearful, his piety, his and reformed and his worship.He has to accept everything he says, and this is a mistake.Because these people of inquiry are people, God created them to investigate and prove.

These words reminded me of an audio section of Sheikh al-Uthaymeen in which he warned me about a very important issue when he drew the information and an important restraint for this phrase:

He has to accept everything he says from him.

I will not offer this section more than that, but I leave you with the discharge of the voice clip of Sheikh Al-Uthaymeen:The discharge is very close to the literal transfer of the sheikh's speech but little action is taken for some phrases, and is due to the sound clip.

One of Sheikh's lovers throws a poem in the presence of Sheikh Al-Uthaymin, so this noble brother started to talk, he said:

Oh, my nation, this night is followed by dawn and lights in the earth spread, And the good is expected and the victory is expected,and with the voice of God, God bless her march, the rest of what is done by the impurities and not by the fuss.As long as we have Ibn Saleh, Sheikh,we have a voice like him, please support and forgive.

Sheikh Al-uthaymin stopped by the reader and said angrily: "I do not agree with this, I do not agree.Because I do not want to link the right to people, every person will die, if we link the right to people this means, if he dies, people may despair. So, I say:you have switched the passage to say: So long as we have the Book of Allah and the Sunna of His Messenger " peace be upon him " this is good.

The reader said: As long as we have the Book of God and the Sunna of His Messenger, the son of Al-uthaymin, is faqih. Sheikh Al-uthaymin stopped the reader and said with excitement: No, Sheikh! I advise you now and then, not to make the right tied to men,the men first go down, even the son of Masoud says: "who was take a ideal, you will take ideal from who's die. because the live one does not ensure in sedition".It is possible forHuman beings tempted by themselves god forbid of it. He is taking incorrect ways so I advise you now that you do not make the right restricted to men.

AMan. First: He couldn’t secure in the falsehood and sedition.

And Second: He will die, no one will remain, allah said: "and we granted not to any human being immortality before you then if you die would they live forever?"Surah al_anbiya….34

And Third: That Adam's sons are humans, maybe he will be tempted if he sees people like him and they honored him, and they may hide around him and think that he is infallible, and he claims to himself the deaf.And everything he does is the right, and every way he takes it is legitimate, so he gets the loss.So, he praised man to man with the Prophet " peace be upon him " and said: "come on, you just cut off the neck of your friend".

I thank the brother in advance, and if I don't hear what he says to me, for what he feels like me, and ask God to make me when he thinks well and more.END.

All of us hope and get rid of Sheikh's words " may God have mercy on him " much good and good approaches.

*The link of the audio clip.

For Sheikh Mohammed bin Saleh bin ou'thaymin.

" may God have mercy on him "

هنا
رد مع اقتباس