تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,221
root

نصيحة غالية

وهل هذا يُنال إلا إذا كان ما يبلغه عن الحبيب
صلى الله عليه وسلم صحيحًا !

حذاري أن تقع في الكذب حيث لاتدري
ما هو الكذب ؟ ! .
هو الإخبار عن الشيء على غير حقيقته .فإذا كان هذا الإخبار للشيء على غير الحقيقة بتعمد ،فهو كذب لغة وشرعًا .
وإذا كان هذا الإخبار للشيء على غير حقيقته بغير تعمد
فهو يَصْدُق عليه أنه كذب لغة ، ولم يكن كذبًا شرعًا

ولذلك حُمِلَ الحديث الذي هو في مقدمة (1)مسلم في صحيحهوهو صحيح وسيأتي تخريجه وتحقيقه بالتفصيل بعد قليل *
" من حدَّث عني بحديث وهو يَرَى أو يُرَى أنه كذبفهو أحد الكاذِبِينَ أو الكاذِبَيْنِ " .
فعلى الرواية التي بها الكاذِبَيْنِ :أي أن هناك كاذبٌ اختلق هذا الحديث ، وهناك كاذبٌ آخر ساهم في نشر هذا الحديث وترويجهولو بحسن نية - يُرَى . فكلاهما يصدق عليه أنه كاذب .
فالكذب في اللغة هو الإخبار عن شيء بخلاف حقيقته .
*فالمقصود هنا أنني أنصح نفسي وإخواني بالتحريوالتثبت فيما ننقُل .
وكان أهلُ العلم قديمًا يصفون الراوي بالعبادة وبالزهد
وبالورع ، ومع ذلك لا يقبلون حديثه .
بل في مقدمة مسلم هذه التي أشرتُ إليها ، يذكر الإمام مسلم عن يحيى بن سعيد القطان وبعض أهل العلم أنهم قالوا " ما رأينا الصالحين أكذب منهم في شيءٍ منهمفي الحديث ، يجري الكذبُ على ألسِنتهم ولا يتعمدونه " .
*قال ابن ماجه في سننه :حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة وسويد بن سعيد وعبد الله بن عامر بن زرارة وإسماعيل بن موسى، قالوا :حدثنا شريك، عن سماك، عن عبد الرحمن بن
عبد الله بن مسعود عن أبيه قال :قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه" من كَذَبَ عليَّ متعمدًا ، فليتبوأ مقعده من النار "
سنن ابن ماجه . تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / الأبواب الأولى / ( 4 ) باب التغليظ
في تعمد الكذب على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم / حديث رقم : 30 /
ص : 18 /التحقيق: صحيح ، بل متواتر .

* عن عامر بن عبد الله بن الزبير ، عن أبيه قال :قلتُ للزبير بن العوام : مالي لا أسمعُكَ تُحدِّثُ عن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ كما أسمعابنَ مسعودٍ وفلانًا وفلانًا ؟ ! . قال :أما إني لم أفارقه منذ أسلمتُ ، ولكني سمعتُ منه كلمةً ، يقول " من كذب عليَّ متعمدًا فليتبوأ مقعده من النار " .سنن ابن ماجه / تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / كتاب : / باب : ( 4 ) /حديثرقم : 36 /ص : 19 / صحيح .
* قال ابن ماجه في سننه
حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة ،قال: حدثنا علي بن هاشم ،
عن ابن أبي ليلى، عن الحكم عن عبد الرحمن بنأبي ليلى عن عليّ ، عن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال :" من حَدَّثَ عني حديثًا وهويُرَى (1) أنه كذبٌ فهو أحدُالكاذِبَيْنِ (2) " .سنن ابن ماجه / تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / الأبواب الأولى / ( 5 ) - باب من حدث عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثًا وهويرى أنه كذب / حديث رقم : 38 / ص : 19 / صحيح .

( 1 ) يُرَى : يُظَنُّ ، أو : يَرَى : يعتقد .

( 2 ) أحد الكاذِبَيْن : المراد أن الراوي له يشارالواضع في الإثم .حاشية سنن ابن ماجه / ص : 19 .

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " كفى بالمرءِ كذبًا أن يحدِّث بكل ما سمع " .رواه مسلم في مقدمته / باب : النهي عن الحديث بكل ما سمع / حديث رقم : 5 / ص : 5 .*وصححه الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني في: صحيح الجامع الصغيروزيادته /المجلد الثاني / حديث رقم : 4483 / ص : 827 .
وفي رواية أبي داود : رقم : 4992
" كفى بالمرء إثمًا أن يحَدث بكل ما سمع "
*قال أبو داود في سننه :حدثنا حفص بنعمر،قال: حدثنا شعبة ح وحدثنا محمد بن الحسين ، قال: حدثنا علي بن حفص، قال:حدثنا شعبة ،عن خبيب بن عبد الرحمن،عن حفص بن عاصم:قال: قال: ابن حسين في حديثه عن أبي هريرة ،أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " كفى بالمرءِ إثمًا أنْ يُحَدِّثَ بكلَِّ ما سمعَ " سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني .محدث العصر .رحمه الله /كتاب الأدب / باب في التشديد في الكذب / حديث رقم : 4992 / التحقيق : صحيح - سلسلة الأحاديث الصحيحة للشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني : حديث رقم :2025.
فلنحذر أن نكتب كل ما سمعنا
أو قرأنا ..... دون تحري وتحقيق
(1)الإمام مسلم لم يشترط في مقدمة صحيحه ما اشترطه في صلب صحيحه

a valuable piece of advice.

And is this true unless what you report about the beloved (may Allah bless him and grant him salvation) is true?!

Be careful. To lie in lies where I don't know.
So, What's a lie?
This is the news about something that is not true, and if this news is something that is not true, it on purpose.He lied a language and a law. And if this news is something that is not true, it is not premeditated.
He believes that he lied a language, and he was not a legitimate lie.

*Therefore, he carried the Hadeth, which is in the forefront of "1" a Muslim in his health and is correct, His graduation and achievement will come in detail shortly.
"He who spoke about me, and he sees or sees that he is a liar, he is one of the liars or liars".
*On The story of the liars: That is, there is a liar that made this talk, there is another lie that contributed tothe spread and promotion of this talk, even in good faith "see". Both believe him to be a liar.
*So, lying in the language is the news about something other than its truth.
*It is meant here that I advise myself and my brothers,to investigate and verify while we are moving.
And In the past, the people of science described the Rawi as worship and as atheism.
And with the fearful, but they do not accept his talk.
In fact, in the introduction of this Muslim to which I referred, the Muslim Imam mentions Yahya bin Said al-Qattan and some of the people of science that they said "We did not see the good men lying from them in some of them in the talk, he is lying to their tongues and does not deliberately him".
*And ibn Majah in his sunnah said : We talked to Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sheiba, Suwayd Bin Said, Abdullah Bin Amer Bin Zarra and Ismail Bin Moussa, They said: A partner talked to us, about Samak, about Abd Al-Rahman Bin Abdullah Bin Masoud about his father, saying: The Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him" said: "Who deliberately lied to me, let them write his seat of fire".
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / the first chapters /"4" chapter of preaching is the deliberate lying to the Prophet of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" /hadeth number "30" /page"18" / investigation. it's true. but frequently.
*About Amer Bin Abdullah bin Al-Zubair, from his father said:I said to Al-Zubair bin el-aoaam: why I don't hear you talk about the messenger of God "peace be upon him" like I hear the son of Masoud and others and others?! He said: "As for me, I have not separated him since I surrendered, but I have heard from him a word.He said: "Who deliberately lied to me, let them write his seat of fire".
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / book / chapter "4" / hadeth number " 36" / page "19". It's true.
Ibn Majah in his sunnah said:
Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sheiba talked to us, saying: We talked to Bin Hashem, about son of aby Laila ,from el-hakam from Abdul Rahman Bin Abi Laila, about Ali, for The Prophet " peace be upon him " said : "Who spoke about me hadeth and he saw "1" It is a lie so, it's one of the liars "2"
Ibn Majah sunnah / investigation by el-Sheikh al-albani / the first chapters / "5" chapter who spoke about The Prophet "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" hadeth and he see is a lie / hadeth number "38"/ page "19". It's true.
1_ See:Thinkor feel: Believe.
2_One of the liars: the point is narrator to him mention in sin. foot note sunnan ibn Majah / page "19".

* from Abo Hurairah "may Allah bless him" said:said Messenger of Allah "Peace be upon him" "It is enough for one to make a lie to toke with all that has been heard".
Account by Muslim in his introduction / chapter: The discouraging of talking with what he heard / hadeth number "5"/ page "5"/ and Sheikh Mohammad Nasser al-Din al-Albani corrected him in: the true little collector and increase/ second volume/ hadeth number "4483"/ page "827".
And in the novel of Abu Dawood. Number "4992""We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
*Abu_ Dawood said in his Sunna ,We talked about Hafs Bin Omar, saying: We talked sho'aaba Mohammad Bin Al-Husain,He said: "We talked to Ali Bin Hafs," he said, "We talked to sho'aaba, about Khabib Bin Abd Al-Rahman, about Hafs Bin Assem: He said:He said: Ibn Hussein, in his talk about Abu Huraira, that the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him salvation) said :"We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
Sunman Abu _Dawood / investigationby el_ Sheikh al_albani. the speaker of age. God rest his soul/"35". Frist book of literature /"88". Chapter: in intensity inlying / hadeth number "4992" / investigation: it's true. The correct series of Hadeths by Sheikh Mohammed Nasir al-Din al-Albani. hadeth number "2025"

Let us caution that we write everything that we have heard or read without investigation and investigation.
"1"Imam Muslim who did not require in the front of his health what he stipulated in his health.
رد مع اقتباس