الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

ممن نأخذ ديننا ؟

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
فالمقصود هنا أنني أنصح نفسي وإخواني بالتحري والتثبت فيما ننقُل .
ولنفرق بين الديانة والورع ، وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة
فقد كان أهلُ العلم قديمًا يصفون الراوي بالعبادةوبالزهد وبالورع ، ومع ذلك لا يقبلون حديثه .

ونقل أيضًا عن بعض أهل العلم أنه قال : أدركت كذا وكذا من أهل المدينة ، لو ائتُمِنَ أحدُهم على بيت مالٍ لَحَفِظَهُ ، لكن لا يصح أن يُرْوَى عنهم لأنهم ليسوا من أهل هذا الشأن . وذلك برغم أمانتهم وديانتهم فكثيرٌ منا لا يفرق بين الديانة والورع ،
وبين التحري في العلم والدِّقة .
فقد نحب الإنسان لورعِهِ وتقواه وصلاحه وعبادته ، فيترتب عليه أن نقبلَ منه كلَّ ما يقول ،وهذا خطأ ،لأن أهلَ التحري هؤلاء قومٌ كأن اللهَ خلقهم للتحري وللتثبت

Let us differentiate between religion and authority, and between investigating science and accuracy.

In the past, the people of science described the Rawi as the worshiper, the ruler, and the fearful, yet they do not accept his talk.

He also quoted some of the people of science saying: "I realized this and so on from the people of the city, if one of them came to a house of money to keep it, but he should not be told about them because they are not people in this regard.Despite their honesty and religion, many of us do not distinguish between religion and fearful.And between the investigation of science and accuracy.
We may love man for his fearful, his piety, his and reformed and his worship.He has to accept everything he says, and this is a mistake.Because these people of inquiry are people, God created them to investigate and prove.
رد مع اقتباس