قديم 10-27-2019, 12:20 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,221
Red face

وقفة أخيرة

لتتم الفائدة مما سبق أسرد واقعة هامة أتذكرها دائمًا لأتثبت على هذا النحو فالحق أنه لي تجربة لم ولن أنساها ما حييت كنت يومًا أقوم بتجميع أدلة مسألة علمية معينة ( دليل ميراث الجدة ) فأشار علي أحدهم بكتاب معين لمؤلف وراءه أمة تتلقى عنه هذا العلم الذي أبحث فيه ( علم المواريث ) ، وقيل إنه أكثر من مفيد ، فسعدت جدًا لفوزي بمزيد مراجع تيسر علي البحث واقتنيت الكتاب ، وبدأت أتعامل معه ضمن المراجع الأخرى وأثناء بحثي وقعت في يدي مسألة هامة التي سبق الإشارة إليها ، وكنت لا أجد لها دليل صريح صحيح ، ووقعت المفاجأة السارة في ظاهرها وجدت في هذا الكتاب المشار إليه المسألة المطلوبة ودليلها ، في الصحيحين !!! متفق عليه !!! وهممت بكتابة ما فزت به ولكن اللطيف الكريم رزقني وقفة كنت أعتبرها تحصيل حاصل ، دقة لن تقدم ولن تؤخر ولكن قربى إلى الله تيسيرًا لمن بعدي للحصول على أصل المعلومة ،أحضرت كتاب صحيح البخاري وبحث عن الحديث الذي ذكره صاحب الكتاب السابق التنويه عنه ، أنه في الصحيحين ، وأعياني البحث ، ثم قلت لعلي أنجح في البحث عنه في صحيح مسلم ، وأخذت في البحث حتى أعياني ، وأصابني اليأس وأخيرًا ، رجعت لنفس النقطة وهي أن الحديث موجود بالفعل ولكن في " ضعيف أبي داود " .
* قال أبو داود في سننه : حدثنا محمد بن عبد العزيز بن أبي رزمة ؛قال:أخبرني أبي؛قال:حدثنا عبيد الله أبو المنيب العتكي؛ عن ابن بريدة عن أبيه " أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ جعل للجدة السدس إذا لم يكن دونها أم " .
سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني ـ رحمه الله ـ / كتاب : الفرائض / باب : في الجدة / حديث رقم : 2895 /التحقيق : ضعيف .
الحمد لله. كدت أنقل حديث عن رسولي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ وهو كذب أصابني الرعب الشديد ، والامتنان للرحمن أن قدر لي النجاة من هذا البلاء... هنا تذكرت قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
** قال أبو داود في سننه : حدثنا حفص بن عمر ، قال : حدثنا شعبة ح وحدثنا محمد بن الحسين ، قال : حدثنا علي بن حفص ، قال : حدثنا شعبة ، عن خبيب بن عبد الرحمن ، عن حفص بن عاصم : قال : قال : ابن حسين في حديثه عن أبي هريرة ، أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ قال " كفى بالمرء إثمًا أن يحدث بكل ما سمع " .سنن أبي داود / تحقيق الشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني . محدث العصر ـ رحمه الله ـ / كتاب : الأدب / باب : في التشديد في الكذب / حديث رقم : 4992 / التحقيق : صحيح .
" سلسلة الأحاديث الصحيحة للشيخ محمد ناصر الدين الألباني : حديث رقم : 2025 " .
فهذه وقفة لنشعر بأهمية ما دندنا حوله وأسهبنا لأهميته

والحمد لله رب العالمين .

The last standing.

To do this, I would like to list an important fact that I always remember in order to prove this way, as I have the right to have an experience that I have not and will not forget, as long as I am gathering evidence of a particular scientific issue "Evidence of the inheritance of the grandmother" He referred to one of them with a specific book for a writer behind it, a nation that receives this science that he studied "science of the inheritance", It was said that it was more than useful, I was very pleased to see more references made to my research and book acquisition, and I started to deal with him among the other references and during my research I took up an important issue already mentioned, and I did not find a right frank evidence, and The good surprise took place on its face and I found in this The book referred to is the issue required and its evidence. In the two right's!!!! agreed-upon!!!! I was accused of writing what I won, but the noble gentle gave me a pause that I considered a result, Accuracy will not go and will not be delayed, but proximity to God to facilitate those who are far away to obtain the origin of the information, I brought a true Bukhari's book and looked for the talk cited by the author's previous mention of it, that it is in fact correct, and I am seeking research, than I said I might was successful in searching for him in a true Muslim, and I started searching until my eyes, and I became desperate and finally, I returned to the same point, which is that the talk is already there but in a "weak of Abu _Dawood".
*Abu _Dawood said in his sunnan:We talked to Muhammad bin Abd al-Aziz bin Abi rozmah. he said:My father told me: 'Ubaid Allah Abu al-Munib al-Atka'i talked to us, from abo Brida from his father:"The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, made the grandmother A sixth if one does not have mother"
Sunnan Abu_ Dawood / The investigation of Sheikh Mohammad Nasser al-Din al-Albani" may God have mercy on him" /book: of obligations / chapter: in grand mother / hadeth number "2895" /investigation is weak
Thank God. I was about to talk about my messenger " peace be upon him " a lie that caused me great panic, I am grateful for god that I have been able to survive this scourge... Here you mentioned his saying "peace be upon him":
*Abu_ Dawood said in his Sunna ,We talked about Hafs Bin Omar, saying: We talked sho'aaba Mohammad Bin Al-Husain,He said: "We talked to Ali Bin Hafs," he said, "We talked to sho'aaba, about Khabib Bin Abd Al-Rahman, about Hafs Bin Assem: He said:He said: Ibn Hussein, in his talk about Abu Huraira, that the Prophet "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" said :"We have enough sin to toke with all that has been heard".
Sunman Abu _Dawood / investigationby el_ Sheikh al_albani. the speaker of age. " may God have mercy on him"/"35". Frist book of literature /"88". Chapter: in intensity inlying / hadeth number "4992" / investigation: it's true. The correct series of Hadith's by Sheikh Mohammed Nasir al-Din al-Albani. hadeth number "2025"

This is a pause to feel the importance of what we have condemned and contributed to his importance.

And thank god lord of universes.

THE END
رد مع اقتباس