عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-27-2019, 11:11 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

وكان الفاروق ـ رضي الله عنه ـ في حالته تلك يثعب ـ يجري ـ جرحه دمًا ، كما روى المسورـ رضي الله عنه ـ : أن عمر لما طُعن جعل يغمى عليه ، فقيل : إنكم لن تفزعوه بشيء مثل الصلاة إن كانت به حياة ، فقال ابن عباس : الصلاة يا أمير المؤمنين ، الصلاةُ قد صُليت ، فانتبه ، فقال : نعم الصلاة ، ولا حَظَّ في الإسلام لمن ترك الصلاة ، فصلى والجـرح يثعبُ دمًا .
صحيح التوثيق في سيرة وحياة الفاروق ، عمر بن الخطاب / ص : 377 .
ويقول عثمان بن عفان ـ
رضي الله عنه :
أنا آخركم عهدًا " بعمر " ، دخلتُ عليه ، ورأسه في حجر ابنه عبد الله بن عمر فقال له :
ضع خدي بالأرض ،قال : فهل فخذي والأرض إلا سواءٌ ؟ ! . قال : ضع خدي بالأرض لا أم لك ، في الثانية أو في الثالثة ، ثم شبك بين رجليه ، فسمعته يقول : ويلي ، وويلُ أمي إن لم يغفر اللهُ لي ، حتى فاضت روحه .
وفي لفظ آخر ، قال عثمان ـ رضي الله عنه ـ :
آخر كلمة قالها عمر حتى قضى : ويلي وويل أمي إن لم يغفر الله لي ، ويلي وويل أمي إن لم يغفر الله لي ، ويلي وويل أمي إنْ لم يغفر الله لي .
خبر صحيح . صحيح التوثيق في سيرة وحياة الفاروق ، عمر بن الخطاب. / ص : 383 .
يقول جرير بن عبد الله :
كنتُ عند معاوية بن أبي سفيان ، فقال : توفي النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وهو ابن ثلاث وستين سنة ، وتوفي أبو بكر ، وهو ابن ثلاث وستين سنة ، وقُتل عمر وهو ابن ثلاث وستين سنة .
حديث صحيح أخرجه البخاري في التاريخ الصغير : 1 / 30 .
صحيح التوثيق في سيرة وحياة الفاروق ، عمر بن الخطاب / ص : 386 .
ـ طُعن " عمر بن الخطاب " رضي الله عنه ..... يوم الأربعاء لأربع بقين من ذي الحجة ، سنة ثلاث وعشرين ، ودُفن يوم الأحد صباح هلال المحرم سنة أربع وعشرين .
صحيح التوثيق في سيرة وحياة الفاروق ، عمر بن الخطاب / ص : 385 .

هذا هو الخوف الإيجابي الذي يعين المرء على المزيد من طاعة الله ، فليس الخائف من يبكي وتسيل دموعه على خديه ، ثم يمضي قُدمًا في معاصي الله ، وإنما الخائف هو مَنْ يترك ما يخاف منه ابتغاء مرضاة الله .
________

Continue Pauses with the righteous ancestors.

Al-Faruq was in his condition, and in his case, he was being bloodied.

As narrated by el_msoar "May God bless him": That Omar, when he was stabbed, made him pass out.It was said: that you would not frighten him with something like prayer if it had a life.Ibn Abbas said, "The prayer is the prince of the believers, the prayer has been prayed.

So, he pays attention and said: Yes prayer, and no luck in Islam for those who left the prayer and he pray and the wound are bleeds blood.

It is true that the documentation in the biography and life of Al-Faruq Omar bin Khattab / page "377".

Othman bin Afan says, "May God bless him."I am the last of you to have an 'Omar', I entered it, and his head in the lap of his son Abd Allah bin Omar said to him:Put my cheek on the floor.! he said: my thighand and the earth only either? He said: Put my cheek on the floor to me or to you,in second or in third, then he entangles between his legs, I heard him say, "oh my misfortune" and misfortune to my mother if God did not forgive me, until his soul overflowed.

In another word, Othman said, "May God bless him."

The last word Omar said until he died:"oh my misfortune" and misfortune to my mother if God did not forgive me. "oh, my misfortune" and misfortune to my mother if God did not forgive me. "oh, my misfortune" and misfortune to my mother if God did not forgive me.

Right news. It is true that the documentation in the biography and life of Al-Faruq Omar bin Khattab / page "383".

Greer bin Abd Allah says:

I was at Maaouiya ibn Aby Sofian.He said the Prophet died and He's sixty-three years old. And abo Bakr is died and He's sixty-three years old. Omar was killed when he was sixty-three years old.

A true hadith that Bukhari has produced in small history: 1/30.

It is true that the documentation in the biography and life of Al-Faruq Omar bin Khattab / page "386".

Stabbed 'Omar bin Khattab" May God bless him"….Wednesday for four of the remaining from Ze Al-Hajjah.

Years twenty-three.On Sunday, the morning of the el_moharam Crescent was buried in the year 24.

It is true that the documentation in the biography and life of Al-Faruq Omar bin Khattab / page "385".

This is the positive fear that helps one to obey God more, not the fear of crying and flirting his tears over his hands, then he goes ahead in the meanings of God, but the fear is who leaves what he fears to be the Lord's blessings.

رد مع اقتباس