قديم 10-27-2019, 11:12 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
root

نماذج مضيئة على طريق الجنة
* عن إبراهيم التيمي ، عن أبيه ، قال : قال أبو مسعود البدريُّ : كنتُ أضربُ غلامًا لي بالسوط ، فسمعتُ صوتًا من خلفي " اعلم أبا مسعودٍ " فلم أفهم الصوت من الغضب ، قال :
فلما دنا مني ، إذا هو رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، فإذا هو يقول " اعلم أبا مسعودٍ ! اعلم أبا مسعودٍ ! " . قال : فألقيتُ السوط من يدي . فقال " اعلم أبا مسعودٍ ! أن الله أقدرُ عليك منك على هذا الغلام " .
قال : فقلتُ : لا أضربُ مملوكًا بعده أبدًا . صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 27 ) ـ كتاب : الأيمان / ( 8 ) ـ باب : صحبة المماليك ، وكفارة لطم عبده / حديث رقم : 34 ـ ( 1659 ) / ص : 428 .

* عن أبي مسعود الأنصاري ، قال : كنتُ أضربُ غلامًا لي ، فسمعتُ من خلفي صوتًا" اعلم ، أبا مسعودٍ ! لَلَهُ أقدرُ عليك منك عليه " ، فالتفتُّ فإذا هو رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، فقلتُ يا رسول الله ! هو حُر لوجه الله . فقال " أما لو لم تفعل ، للفحتك النار ، أو لمستك النار " . صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 27 ) ـ كتاب : الأيمان / 8 ـ باب : صحبة المماليك وكفارة لطم عبده / حديث رقم : 35 ـ 1659 / ص : 428 .

* عن عبد الله بن عباس ـ رضي الله عنهما ؛ أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم رأى خاتمًا من ذهب في يد رجل ، فنزعه فطرحه وقال :
" يعمد أحدكم إلى جمرة من نار فيجعلها في يده " .
فقيل للرجل بعد ما ذهب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ خذ خاتمك انتفع به . قال : لا ، والله ! لا آخذه أبدًا وقد طرحه رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم . "صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 37 ) ـ كتاب : اللباس والزينة / ( 11 ) ـ باب : تحريم خاتم الذهب على الرجال ، ونسخ ما كان من إباحته في أول الإسلام / حديث رقم : 52 ـ ( 2090 ) / ص : 547 .

* عن أبي هريرة ؛
أنَّ رسولَ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ قال ، يومَ خيبرَ " لأعطينَّ هذه الرايةَ رجلًا يحبُّ اللهَ ورسولَه . يفتح اللهُ على يدَيه " . قال عمرُ بنُ الخطابِ : ما أحببتُ الإمارةَ إلا يومئذٍ . قال فتساوَرْتُ لها رجاءَ أن أدعى لها . قال فدعا رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ عليَّ بنَ أبي طالبٍ . فأعطاه إياها . وقال " امشِ . ولا تلتفِتْ . حتى يفتحَ اللهُ عليك " . قال فسار عليٌّ شيئًا ثم وقف ولم يلتفِتْ . فصرخ : يا رسولَ اللهِ ! على ماذا أقاتلُ الناسَ ؟ قال " قاتِلْهم حتى يشهدوا أن لا إله إلا اللهُ وأنَّ محمدًا رسولُ اللهِ . فإذا فعلوا ذلك فقد منعوا منك دماءَهم وأموالَهم . إلا بحقِّها . وحسابُهم على اللهِ " . صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 44 ) ـ كتاب : فضائل الصحابة / ( 4 ) ـ باب : من فضائل علي بن أبي طالب / حديث رقم : 33 ـ ( 2405 ) / ص : 618 .

Luminous samples on the road of paradise.

*About Ibrahim al-Tymi, about his father, he said: Abo Masoud al-Badri said:I was beating a boy to my with a whip, and I heard a sound behind me " just know aba Masoud"So I didn't understand the sound of anger, he said: When we came from me, So he is the Messenger of God " Peace be upon him." So, he's saying: " just know aba Masoud! just know aba Masoud!He said, "I threw the whip out of my hand."So, he says: " just know aba Masoud, god is most capable of you than you on this boy". He said, I said: "I don't hit a property after him at all".

Hadith Muslim. Mouton / "27" book of: faith / "8" chapter the company of the Mamluks, and the atonement of slap his slave / hadith number 34."1659" / page "428".

*About Abo Masoud Al Ansari: I was beating a boy to my, and I heard a sound behind me " just know aba Masoud, god is most capable of you than you on him"

So, I turned around, so he is the messenger of God. "Peace be upon him." And I said, Oh Messenger of God!

He's free to face God. He said, 'But if you didn’t, you will be shot in fire, or you will be touched by fire".

Hadith Muslim. Mouton / "27" book of: faith / "8" chapter the company of the Mamluks, and the atonement of slap his slave / hadith number 35."1659" / page "428".

* About Abd Allah Abn Abbas " may God be pleased with them" The Prophet of God " peace be upon him " saw a ring of gold in the hand of a man. He took him away and said, "One of you goes to a crowd of fire and makes it in his hand,"so he said to the man, after what the Messenger of God went" peace be upon him" take your ring and fractioned!

He said: No! and I will never take it after The Prophet of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" raised him.

hadith Muslim. Muton / "37" book of: uniform and decorations / "11" chapter: Forbidden the gold ring on men, and copied what was from his permission in the first Islam / hadith number 52. "2090"/ page "547".

*About Abo Hurairah, that the Messenger of Allah " peace be upon him" said in Khyber Day: "I will give this flag a man who loves God and his Messenger, God opens his hands". Omar bin Khattab said I only loved the emirate that day. He said, "I raised myself, hopene, I would like to invite to her." He said, so called the Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" to Ali Abn Aby Taleb. He gave it to him, and he said "walk and don't turn around. Until God opens up to you". He said Ali move on a little and then he stood up and didn't turn around. So, he shouted: Oh, Messenger of God! What do I fight people about? He said: " Fight them until they can see that there is no God but God and that Mohammad is the messenger of God". If they do, they've prevented their blood and money from you. Except for her right. And their account to God".

Hadith Muslim. Muton / "44" book of: Virtues of the Companions / "4" chapter: One of the virtues of Ali Abn Aby Talib / hadith number: 33."2405" / page "618".

رد مع اقتباس