الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

أمثلة البدع الإضافية :

ـ تخصيص نصف شعبان بصيام وقيام :
فأصل الصيام مشروع وأصل القيام مشروع ولكن تخصيص هذا اليوم وليلته بعبادات معينة فهذا مما لا دليل عليه .

ـ عن سعيد بن المسيب : أنه رأى رجلًا يصلي بعد طلوع الفجر أكثر من ركعتين يكثرُ فيهما الركوع والسجود فنهاه .
فقال : يا أبا محمد ! يعذبني الله على الصلاة ؟ !
قال " لا ، ولكن يعذبُك على خلاف السنة " .
رواه البيهقي وغيره بسند حسن .

قال شيخنا العلامة محمد ناصر الدين الألباني ـ رحمه الله ـ في إرواء الغليل : 2 / 236 ، بعد إيراده هذا الأثر :
" وهذا من بدائع أجوبة سعيد بن المسيب رحمه الله تعالى ، وهو سلاحٌ قويٌّ على المبتدعة الذين يستحسنون كثيرًا من البدع باسم أنها ذِكرٌ وصلاةٌ ! ! ثم ينكرون على أهل السنة إنكار ذلك عليهم ، ويتهمونهم بأنهم ينكرون الذكـر والصلاة ! !وهم في الحقيقة إنما ينكرون خلافهم للسنة في الذكر والصلاة ونحو ذلك " . ا . هـ .
علم أصول البدع / للشيخ : علي حسن عبد الحميد / ص : 72 .
ـ عن عمر بن سلمة الهَمْدَاني ـ رحمه الله ـ قال " كنا نجلس على باب " عبد الله بن مسعود " قبل صلاة الغداةِ ، فإذا خرج مَشَيْنا معه إلى المسجد . فجاءنا " أبو موسى الأشعري " ، فقال : أَخَرَجَ إليكم " أبو عبد الرحمن " بعد ؟ قلنا : لا .فجلس معنا حتى خرج ، فلما خرج قمنا إليه جميعًا . فقال له " أبو موسى " يا " أبا عبد الرحمن "
إني رأيتُ في المسجد آنفًا أمْرًا أنكرتُهُ ! ولم أرَ والحمد لله إلا خيرًا
قال : فما هو ؟
فقال - أي أبي موسى - : إنْ عشتَ فستراه .
قال أبو موسى : رأيتُ في المسجد قوْمًا حِلَقًا ،جلوسًا ، ينتظرون الصلاة ، في كل حلْقة رجل ،وفي أيديهم حصى فيقول : سبَّحوا مائة ،فيسبحون مائةً .
قال ـ أي : عبد الله بن مسعود - أبو عبد الرحمن ـ :
فماذا قلتَ لهم ؟

قال - أي : أبي موسى الأشعري : ما قلتُ لهم شيئًا
انتظارَ رأيك .

قال - ابن مسعود : أفلا أمرتَهم أن يَعُدُّوا سيئاتهم
وضَمِنتَ لهم أن لا يضيع من حسناتهم شيء ؟ !ثم مضى ومضينا معه ، حتى أتى حَلْقةً من تلك الحِلَق ، فوقف عليهم فقال : ما هذا الذي أراكم تصنعون ؟

قالوا : يا أبا عبد الرحمن ، حصى نَعُدُّ به التكبير والتهليل والتسبيح .
قال : فَعُدُّوا سيئاتكم ، فأنا ضامن أن لا يضيع من حسناتكم شيء ، ويْحَكُم يا أمة محمد ! ما أَسْرعَ هلكتكم ! هؤلاء صحابة نبيكم ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ متوافرون وهذه ثيابه لم تَبْل ،وآنيته لم تُكْسَرْ ، والذي نفسي بيده إنكم لعلىملة هـي أهـدى مـن ملة محمد ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ أو مفتتحوا باب ضلالة ؟ ! ! !
قالوا : والله يا أبا عبد الرحمن ، ما أردنا إلا الخير .
قال : وكم من مريد للخير لن يصيبه ، إن رسول الله
ـ
صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ حدثنا " إن قومًا يقرءون القرآن ، لا يجاوز تراقيهم ،يمرقون من الإسلام كما يمرقُ السهم من الرَّمِيَّة " .

" وايم الله " ما أدري لعلَّ أكثرهم منكم! ثم تولى عنهم .
.فقال عمرو بن سلمة : فرأينا عامة أولئك الحِلَق يطاعنوننا يوم النهروان مع الخوارج .
أخرجه الدارمي . وصححه الشيخ الألباني في السلسلة الصحيحة / مجلد رقم :5/حديث رقم : 5002 .
" وايم الله " كلمة قسم . همزتها همزة وصل . المعجم الوجيز / ص :31 .
قال الشيخ الألباني ـ رحمه الله ـ :
وإنما عُنيتُ بتخريجه من هذا الوجه لقصة ابن مسعود مع أصحاب الحلقات ، فإن فيها عبرة لأصحاب الطرق وحلقات الذكر على خلاف السنة ، فإن هؤلاء إذا أنكر عليهم منكر ما هم فيه ، اتهموه بإنكار الذكر من أصله ! وهذا كفر لا يقع فيه مسلم ، وإنما المنكَر ما أُلصِق به من الهيئات والتجمعات التي لم تكن مشروعة على عهد النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ ، وإلا فما الذي أنكره ابنُ مسعود ـ رضي الله عنه ـ على أصحاب تلك الحلقات ؟ ! إلا التجمع في يوم معين ، والذكر بعدد لم يرد ، وإنما يحصره الشيخ صاحب الحَلْقة ، ويأمرهم به من عند نفسه ، وكأنه مُشرِّع عن الله تعالى .
قال تعالى " أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللهُ ... " .
سورة الشورى / آية : 21 .
ـ زد على ذلك أن السنة الثابتة عنه صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم فعلاً وقولاً إنما هي التسبيح بالأنامل .
* ومن الفوائد التي تؤخذ من الحديث ، أن العبرة ليست بكثرة العبادة ، وإنما بكونها على السنة ، بعيدة عن البدعة
وقد أشار إلى هذا ابن مسعود بقوله :
" اقتصاد في سنة ، خيرٌ من اجتهادٍ في بدعة " .
* ومن الفوائد أن البدعة الصغيرة بريدٌ إلى البدعة الكبيرة ، ألا ترى أن أصحاب الحلقات صاروا بعدُ مِنَ الخوارج الذين قتلهم الخليفة الراشد " علي بن أبى طالب " ؟
فهل من مُعْتَبِر ؟ نظم الفرائد : ج : 1 / ص : 211 .
_____

Examples of extra heresy.

Allocating half of Shaaban with fasting and prayers for the night:

So, the origin of fasting is legitimate and the origin of prayers for the night it is legitimate, but allocating this day and night to certain worships is not proof of it.

About Saeed Abn Al-Musayib: he saw a man pray after dawn, more than two rakes abound in both of them bowing and kneeling so he forbidden him.

So, the man said: " oh Aba Mohamed! God tortures me for prayer?!

He said: " No, but he tortures you for disagreements the sunnah".

Narrated by Al-Bayhqi and others with a good supporting.

Our Sheikh, Muhammad Nasser al-Din al-Albanian "May God rest his soul" said in Perfusion the sick: 236/2,after had this effect:

And this is one of the most wonderful answers of said Abn Al-Musayib "may God rest his soul", and it is a powerful weapon for the creator who many prefer heresy in the name of mention and prayer!!! Then they deny the Sunnah people deny this to them, and accuse them of denying the mention and prayer!!! And they really deny their disagreement for the Sunnah in the mention and prayer and so on…...". END.

The Science of The Origins of Fads / Ali Hassan Ali Abd el Hamid Al-Halaby al_athary / page "72".

About Omar Abn Salma al-Hamdani "may God rest his soul" he said:

" We were sitting at the door of "Abd Allah Abn Masood" before the dawn prayer, so if he gets out, we walked with him to the mosque, then "Abo Musa al-Ashari" came to us, and he said, "Has Abo Abd el Rahman come out to you yet? We said: No.

So, he sat with us until he came out, and when he came out, we all came out to him. And " Abo Musa" said: oh, Aba Abd el Rahman, I saw something in the mosque earlier that I denied!!! And I didn't see "thank God" but only good.He said, "What is it?"

He said: "Abu Musa" if you live, you will see it."

Abo Musa said: I saw in the mosque groups sitting, waiting for prayer, in every circle a man, and with gravels in their hands, and he says praised 100, and they praised 100.

Abd Allah Abn Masood said oh Abo Abd el Rahman, what did you say to them?

And he said "Abo Musa al-Ashari": I didn't tell them anything to wait for your opinion.

He said "Abn Masood": didn't you order them to prepare their own bad deeds and ensured that nothing of their good will be lost?!!

Then he walked and walked with him until a circle of that circles came up on them. He said, "What do I see you doing?"

They said: " oh Abo Abd el Rahman, we count a gravel to be magnifying, cheering and praising.

He said, "Count your bad deeds, I guarantee that nothing will be lost on your favors, woe to you, Nation of Mohammad!!! How fast you're going to perish?!!

These are the companions of your prophet "peace be upon him" they're available, and these clothes haven't been consumed, and his jar haven't been broken.

Which myself has in his hand, you are on religion is more important than Mohammed's "peace be upon him" Or open a stray door?!!!!

They said: we swear by God, "Abo Abd el Rahman", we only wanted good.

He said: and how many people willing to do good thing, he can't do it!!!, that the messenger of god "peace be upon him" has told us:

"some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body".

And "I swear by god" I really don't know, perhaps more of them of you, and then he walked away from them.

Amr Abn Salama said: "We saw in general those circles they are attacking us on the day of el_Nahrawan with the Khawarij.

Directed by al_ Darmi / and AL sheikh al_Albani corrected it in the right chain / volume number "5" / hadith number "5002".

AL sheikh al_Albani "May God rest his soul" said:

I meant to directed of this face for the story of Abn Masoud with the circlers, there is a lesson for the owners of roads and circles of mentioning unlike the sunnah, so these people If they deny them what they are in, they accuse him of denying the mention of his origin!!

And this is infidelity in which no Muslim falls, but the evil is what was attached to it from the bodies and gatherings that were not legitimate during the prophet's reign "peace be upon him".

Otherwise, what did Abn Masood "god bless him" deny to the owners of these circles?!

Except gathering on a certain day and mentioning a number that did not reply, but the sheikh who is the owner of the circle confines him and orders them from himself, as if he were a legislator for Allah.

Allah said:

" Or have they other deities who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented?

Surah al_shura……"21".

Moreover, that the immovable sunnah is really about him "peace be upon him" acting and saying its glorification with fingertips.

* and from the benefits that are taken from AL hadith, that the lesson is not that there is a lot of worship, but that it is on the Sunnah, far from heresy.

And Abn Masood referred to this by saying:

" economy in sunnah, better than ijtihad in heresy ".

* and one of the benefits is that the little heresy mail to the big heresy, don't you see that the circlers have become a khoariji who was killed by the caliph al-Rashid "Ali Abn Abe Talib"?

So, there is anyone who considers?!!!

The system of duty's / part "1" / page "211".

here
رد مع اقتباس