إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-31-2019, 04:34 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Post أول ما بدء برسول الله من الوحي The first Revelation that came to the Messenger of Allaah -Le commencement de la révélation faite au Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui)

أول ما بدء برسول الله من الوحي

The first Revelation that came to the Messenger of Allaah

Le commencement de la révélation faite au Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui)

السؤال

هل تعرف بداية الإسلام "عندما ذهب للكهف ولم يستطع القراءة" إذا كنت تعلم فأرجو أن تساعدني . الرجاء الإجابة .
نص الجواب

الحمد لله
عن عروة بن الزبير : أن عائشة زوج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قالت :
كان أول ما بدئ به رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم الرؤيا الصادقة في النوم
فكان لا يرى رؤيا إلا جاءت مثل فلق الصبح
ثم حبب إليه الخلاء
فكان يلحق بغار حراء فيتحنث فيه - والتحنث : التعبد - الليالي ذوات العدد قبل أن يرجع إلى أهله ويتزود لذلك
ثم يرجع إلى خديجة فيتزود بمثلها
حتى فجئه الحق وهو في غار حراء
فجاءه الملك فقال : اقرأ
فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : ما أنا بقارئ
قال : فأخذني فغطني حتى بلغ مني الجهد
ثم أرسلني
فقال : اقرأ
قلت : ما أنا بقارئ
فأخذني فغطني الثانية حتى بلغ مني الجهد
ثم أرسلني
فقال : اقرأ
قلت : ما أنا بقارئ
فأخذني فغطني الثالثة حتى بلغ مني الجهد
ثم أرسلني
فقال : اقرأ باسم ربك الذي خلق . خلق الإنسان من علق . اقرأ وربك الأكرم . الذي علم بالقلم الآيات إلى قوله علَّم الإنسان ما لم يعلم
فرجع بها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ترجف بوادره حتى دخل على خديجة فقال : زملوني ، زملوني فزملوه حتى ذهب عنه الروع
قال لخديجة : أي خديجة ، ما لي لقد خشيت على نفسي
فأخبرها الخبر
قالت خديجة : كلا أبشر فوالله لا يخزيك الله أبدا ، فوالله إنك لتصل الرحم ، وتصدق الحديث ، وتحمل الكلَّ وتكسب المعدوم ، وتقري الضيف ، وتعين على نوائب الحق
فانطلقت به خديجة حتى أتت به ورقة بن نوفل - وهو ابن عم خديجة أخي أبيها - وكان امرأ تنصَّر في الجاهلية ، وكان يكتب الكتاب العربي ويكتب من الإنجيل بالعربية ما شاء الله أن يكتب ، وكان شيخا كبيرا قد عمي
فقالت خديجة : يا ابن عم اسمع من ابن أخيك
قال ورقة : يا ابن أخي ماذا ترى ؟
فأخبره النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم خبر ما رأى
فقال ورقة : هذا الناموس الذي أنزل على موسى ، ليتني فيها جذعا ، ليتني أكون حيا حين يخرجك قومك
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : أو مخرجي هم ؟
قال ورقة : نعم ، لم يأت رجل بما جئت به إلا أوذي ، وإن يدركني يومك حيّاً أنصرك نصراً مؤزراً
ثم لم ينشب ورقة أن توفي
وفتر الوحي فترة حتى حزن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
قال محمد بن شهاب : فأخبرني أبو سلمة بن عبد الرحمن أن جابر بن عبد الله الأنصاري رضي الله عنهما قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم - وهو يحدِّث عن فترة الوحي - : بينا أنا أمشي سمعت صوتا من السماء فرفعت بصري فإذا الملَك الذي جاءني بحراء جالس على كرسي بين السماء والأرض ففرقت منه فرجعت فقلت : زملوني ، زملوني ، فدثروه ، فأنزل الله تعالى يا أيها المدثر . قم فأنذر . وربك فكبر . وثيابك فطهر . والرجز فاهجر
قال أبو سلمة : وهي الأوثان التي كان أهل الجاهلية يعبدون
قال : ثم تتابع الوحي .
رواه البخاري : 4671 ، ومسلم : 160 .
ما أنا بقارئ : أي : لا أُحسن القراءة
الجَهد : الشدة والمشقة
أرسلني : أطلقني
بوادره : اللحمة بين الكتف والعنق
زملوني : غطوني ولفوني
الرَّوْع : الفزع
الكلّ : العاجز الفقير
تُكسب المعدوم : تعين المعدم العاجز
جَذعاً : شابًّا فتيًّا .

المصدر: الشيخ محمد صالح المنجد
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-31-2019, 04:38 AM
غفر الله لها

Arrow

The first Revelation that came to the Messenger of Allaah

Question

hello do you know the story of the up comming of islam (where he went in to the cave and he could read)if you do the will you please help me. If you can please reply.
Answer

Praise be to Allaah.
It is reported in al-Saheehayn from ‘Urwah ibn al-Zubayr that ‘Aa’ishah the wife of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“The beginning of the Revelation that came to the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was good dreams; he never saw a dream but it came true like bright daylight. Then seclusion was made dear to him, and he used to go to the cave of Hiraa’ and worship there, which means that he went and devoted himself to worship for a number of nights before coming back to his family to collect more provisions, then he would go back again. Then he would go back to Khadeejah to collect more provisions. (This went on) until the truth came to him suddenly when he was in the cave of Hiraa’. The angel came and said, ‘Read!’ The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘I am not a reader.’ He said, Then he took hold of me and squeezed me until I could not bear it any more then he released me and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘I am not a reader.’ He took hold of me and squeezed me a second time until I could not bear it any more, then he released me and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘I am not a reader.’ He took hold of me and squeezed me a third time until I could not bear it any more, then he released me and said,
‘Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists).
He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.
Who has taught (the writing) by the pen.
He has taught man that which he knew not.’
[al-‘Alaq 96:1-5 – interpretation of the meaning]
Then the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went back with his heart beating wildly, until he came to Khadeejah and said, ‘Cover me! Cover me!’ They covered him till his fear went away. Then he said to Khadeejah, ‘O Khadeejah, I fear for myself,’ and he told her what had happened. Khadeejah said, ‘Nay, be of good cheer, for by Allaah, Allaah will never disgrace you. You uphold the ties of kinship, speak truthfully, help the poor and destitute, serve your guests generously and assist those who are stricken by calamity.’
Then Khadeejah took him to Waraqah ibn Nawfal, the son of her paternal uncle. He was a man who had become a Christian during the jaahiliyyah. He used to write Arabic script and he used to write from the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allaah willed he should write. He was an old man who had become blind. Khadeejah said, ‘O son of my uncle, listen to what your nephew says.’ Waraqah said: ‘O son of my brother, what have you seen?’ [The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)] told him what he had seen. Waraqah said: ‘This is the Naamoos [Jibreel] who came down to Moosa. Would that I were young and could live until the time when your people will drive you out.’
The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Will they really drive me out?’ Waraqah said, ‘Yes. Never has there come a man with that which you have brought, but he was persecuted. If I should live to see that day, I will support you strongly.’ But a few days later, Waraqah died, and the Revelation also ceased for a while, until the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was filled with grief.
Muhammad ibn Shihaab said: Abu Salamah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan told me that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Ansaari said: “The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, speaking of that period when the revelation ceased: ‘Whilst I was walking, I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw the angel who had come to me in Hiraa’, sitting on a chair between the heavens and the earth. I felt scared of him, so I came home and said, “Cover me, cover me [with blankets]!” So they did, then Allaah revealed the words:
“O you (Muhammad) enveloped in garments!
Arise and warn!
And magnify your Lord (Allaah)!
And purify your garments!
And keep away from Ar-Rujz (the idols)!”
[al-Muddathir 74:1-5].’”
Abu Salamah said: al-rujz were the idols which the people of the Jaahiliyyah used to worship. Then the revelation came frequently after that.
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4572; Muslim, 231)
al-Seerah (biography of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him))

Source: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-31-2019, 04:43 AM
غفر الله لها

Arrow

Le commencement de la révélation faite au Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui)

question

Connaissez vous le commencement de l'islam (il se rendit à une grotte à un moment où il ne savait pas lire) si vous en savez plus, j'espère bénéficier de votre aide. Veuillez répondre.
texte de la réponse

Louanges à Allah
D'après Ourwa ibn Zoubeyr , Aicha, l'épouse du Prophète (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) a dit: «Le Messager (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) faisait au début de bons rêves. Ceux-ci se réalisaient clairement. Il aimait à se retirer et se rendait à la grotte Hira où il se livrait à des pratiques rituelles durant de nombreuses nuits avant de revenir auprès de sa famille pour s'approvisionner pour le déplacement suivantaprès quoi il revenait encore auprès de Khaddja pour s'approvisionner. Une fois dans la grotte, Gabriel le surprit et lui dit:
-Lis.
-Je ne sais pas lire. Il se saisit de moi, dit il (Muhammad) et me serra péniblement contre lui puis il me relâcha et dit:
-Lis.
-Je ne sais pas lire. Il se saisit de moi, dit il (Muhammad) et me serra péniblement contre lui puis il me relâcha et dit: Lis.
-Je ne sais pas lire. Il se saisit de moi pour la troisième fois , dit il (Muhammad) et me serra péniblement contre lui puis il me relâcha et dit:
- Lis, au nom de ton Seigneur qui a créé qui a créé l'homme d'une adhérence Lis! Ton Seigneur est le Très Noble, qui a enseigné par la plume (le calame), a enseigné à l'homme ce qu'il ne savait pas. (Coran,96:5).
Le Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) rentra chez lui en tremblant et dit à Khadidja:«Couvre- moi! Couvre-moi! . Quand elle le couvrit, il se calma. Puis il dit à Khadidja: «Qu'est ce qui m'arrive. Je crains pour ma personne.. Ensuite, il l'informa de ce qui s'était passé. Khadidja dit:« Non! Sois content , au nom d'Allah! Allah ne te déshonorera jamais! Au nom d'Allah, tu entretiens bien tes liens de parenté et tiens un langage de vérité, prends en charge le démuni, apportes secours au pauvre, prodigues de l'hospitalité à l'hôte et viens au secours des gens en cas de difficultés.
Khadidja se renditen sa compagnie ensuite auprès de Warqa ibn Nawfal-le fils de l'oncle paternel de Khadidja, converti au christianisme à l'époque antéislamique qui savait écrire en arabe et écrivit en cette langue des extraits des Evangiles en fonction de ce qu'Allah lui permettait d'écrire. Il était devenu très vieux et aveugle. Khadidja lui dit:
-Cousin, écoute de tonneveu. Waeqa dit:
-Neveu, qu'est-ce que tu as vu? Le Prophète (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) l'informa de ce qu'il avait vu. Warqa dit:«C'est l'esprit qui visita Moise. Si seulement j'y assistais! Je souhaite être vivant le jour où ton peuple t'expulsera.
-Vont ils m'expulser?
-Ah, oui. Personne n'a apporté ce qui tu vas apporter sans être opprimé. Si j'étais jeune ce jour-là, je t'apporterais un soutien décisif. Wazqa mourut peu après. La révélations'interrompit au point de plonger le Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) dans la tristesse.
Muhammad ibn Chihab dit: Abou Oussama ibn Abdourahmane m'a informé que d'après Djaber ibn Abdoullah al-Ansar (P.A.a) le Messager d'Allah (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) , évoquant l'interruption de la révélation, lui dit: «Je marchais un jour quand j'ai entendu une voix du ciel. J'ai levé mon regard et vu à ma grande surprise l'ange qui s'était présenté à moi à Hira installé sur un siège suspendu entre le ciel et la terre. Gagné par lapeur qu'il m'a inspiré, je suis rentré et dit: couvrez moi! Couvrez moi! Ils le couvrirent et Allah Très-haut lui révéla: Ô, toi (Muhammad)! Le revêtu d'un manteau! Lève-toi et avertis Et de ton Seigneur, célèbre la grandeur Et tes vêtements, purifie-les. Et de tout péché, écarte-toi. (Coran, 74:1-5). Selon Abou Salama, le terme ridjzrenvoie aux cultes qu'ils (les arabes mecquois) pratiquaient à l'époque antéislamique.
Par la suite la révélation reprit son cours sans interruption. (Rapporté par al-Bokhari,4671 et par Mouslim,160).

Source: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة