قديم 06-10-2021, 08:15 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,224
SOMETHING INTERESTING
======================
There many stories about the solemnity of Al Salaf in a book called "Tohfet Al Olamaa" .

Amr Ibn Dinar said that Azubair was praying in Al Hijr, and he was surrounded and was shot by the Ballista, but he didn't turn in his prayer.

Shawzab said that Moslem Ibn Yassar told his family, when he started his prayer, talk as you wish, I don't hear while praying.

Abi Al Aalia said that he traveled for days to meet a man to take the Hadith after him, he watched the man's prayer, if it was good, he took the Hadith from him, but if his prayer was bad he left him, because he didn't trust anyone who wasted his prayer.

THE END

Here is the end of this research about Jurisprudence of Sujuoud Al Sahw. It is a reminder for me and to everyone who prays, I made it to be close to Allah.

If I was right, this is what I aimed to, If I was wrong, I ask Allah to forgive me.

I ask Almighty God to make this research acceptable in heaven and earth, and to make it an asset to me, to those who copy it, to those who study it, and to all those who participated in it " In The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail.. But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart."

"يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ * إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ".

The last thing to say is Al Hamdu-lillah lord of the worlds and Peace Be Upon Prophet Mohammed, his family and Companions.

رد مع اقتباس