غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

مكانة السـنة

اهتمامنا بالسنة ليس اهتمام دراسة فحسب
ولكن اهتمام اعتقاد بالدرجة الأولى ، اهتمام منهج ،
كيف تتجه .

فالسنة ليست فرعًا من فروع العلم ،ولكنها أصل هذا الدين مع كتاب الله تبارك وتعالى ،فلا تنفك السنة عن القرآن ، ولا ينفك القرآن عنِ السنةِ .
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :
قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ " تركتُ فيكم شيئين ، لن تضلوا بعدهما : كتاب الله ، وسنتي ، ولن يتفرقا حتى يردا عليَّ الحوضَ " . أخرجه الحاكم . وصححه الشيخ الألباني في : صحيح الجامع الصغير وزيادته / الهجائي / ج : 1 / حديث رقم : 2937 / ص : 566 .
* وكل مسـلم لا يصح إسلامُهُ إلا أنْ ينتميَ إلى سنةِ الرسولِ الكريمِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ .
فالشهادتان ! هل يصح إسلامُ أحدٍ بشهادة أن لا إله إلاالله وحدها ؟ ! . لا ، هناك شهادة قرينة مع شهادة أن لا إله إلا الله ، هي " أن محمدًا رسولُ اللهِ " ،
معنى شهادة" أن لا إله إلا الله "أي لامعبود بحق إلا الله
معنى شهادة " أن محمدًا رسولُ الله " ، أي تجريد المتابعة لرسولِ الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ،فهذا يُلزم باتباع هذا الرسول الأمي ، وأن يُتخذ قدوة كما نص القرآن الكريم ،
قال تعالى" مَّنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللهَ ... " . سورة النساء / آية : 80 .
وقال تعالى "قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللهُ ... " .سورة آل عمران : آية : 31 .

تحذيـــر

Position of al-Sunnah

Our attention to the al-Sunnah is not only a study's

But the interest of belief is primarily, the concern of a method

So how do you headed?

El _SunnahIt is not a branch of science, but it is the origin of this religion with the Book of God that blessed and transcends, so that the Sunnah does not deviate from the Qur'an, and the Qur'an does not deviate from the Sunnah

*from Abo Hurairah "may Allah bless him" said: said Messenger of Allah "· -"I have left two things in you, you will not be misled after them: The Book of Allah, and my Sunnah, and will not make a difference until they return to the sink."
* Each Muslim cannot be his or her Islam except to belong to Sunnah the messenger of Allah·؛--
So the two martyrs! Is it true that someone's Islam is a testimony that is no god but Allah alone?!. No, there is evidence of testimony with a testimony that there is no god but Allah, it is: "Mohammed is the Messenger of God".
The meaning of a testimony is that there is no God but Allah, "I do not really have an idol except God.
The meaning of the testimony: "Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah. the disqualification of the follow-up to the messenger of Allah -ï·؛-, this is necessary to follow this noble messenger and to take a role as the Qur'an reads.
Allah said:" who obeys the messenger. has indeed obeyed Allah ……""surah an_Nisa"…80.
And Allah said: "say if you love Allah then follow me. Allah will love you…..." "surah Al _Imran"….31.

رد مع اقتباس