الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
الشيخ الألباني يحذر
قال الشيخ الألباني ـ رحمه الله تعالى - :
.................................... .........،
من البديهي بعد هذا أن نقول إن السنة التي لها هذه الأهمية في التشريع ، إنما هي السـنة الثابتة عن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ بالطرق العلمية والأسانيد الصحيحة المعروفة عند أهل العلم بالحديث ورجاله . وليست هي التي في بطون مختلف الكتب من التفسير والفقه والترغيب والترهيب والرقائق والمواعظ وغيرها ، فإن فيها كثيرًا
من الأحاديث الضعيفة والمنكرة والموضوعة وبعضها مما يتبرأ منه الإسلام .وقبل أن أنهي كلمتي هذه أرى أنه لابد لي من أن ألفت انتباه الإخوة الحاضرين إلى حديث مشهور - لغة -
قَلَّمَا يخلو منه كتاب من كتب أصول الفقه أو غيرهم ، لضعفه من حيث إسناده ، ولتعارضه مع ما انتهينا إليه في هذه الكلمة من عدم جواز التفريق في التشريع بين الكتاب والسنة ـ الصحيحة ـ ،ووجوب الأخذ بهما معًا ألا
وهو : حديث معاذ :

* عن أناس من أهل حمص من أصحاب معاذ بن جبل ، أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ لما أراد أن يبعث معاذًا إلى اليمن قال " كيف تقضي إذا عرض لك قضاء ؟ ". قال : أقضي بكتاب الله . قال " فإن لم تجد في كتاب الله ؟ " .قال : فبسنة رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ .قال : " فإن لم تجد في سنة رسول الله ولا في كتاب الله ؟ " قال : أجتهد برأيي ولا آلو ،فضرب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ صدره فقال " الحمد لله الذي وفق رسولَ رسولِ الله لما يُرْضي رسولَ اللهِ "
أبو داود / تحقيق الشيخ الألباني / كتاب القضاء ( 18 ) / باب( 11 ) اجتهاد الرأي في القضاء / حديث رقم : 3592 / ص : 644 / وضعفه الألباني 0 وهذه رواية أبي داود .ورواه الترمذي /13- كتاب الأحكام / 3- باب / حديثرقم :1327/ ص : 313 / التحقيق:حديث ضعيف
أما ضعف إسناده : فلا مجال لبيانه الآن . وقد بينتُ ذلك بيانًا شافيًا ربما لم أسبق إليه ، في : " سلسلة الأحاديث الضعيفة والموضوعة وأثرها السئ على الأمة " .
وحسبي الآن أن أذكر أن أمير المؤمنين في
الحديث ، الإمام البخاري ـ رحمه الله ـ ،قـال فيه : حديث منكر .
وبعد هذا ، يجوز لي أن أشرع في بيان التعارض الذي أشرتُ إليه فأقول : إن حديث معاذ هذا يضع للحاكم منهجًا في الحكم ،على ثلاث مراحل ، لا يجوز أن يبحث عنِ الحكم في الرأي إلا بعد أن لا يجده في السنة ،ولا في السنة إلا بعد أن لا يجده في القرآن وهو بالنسبة للرأي منهج صحيح لدى كافة العلماء ، وكذلك قالوا : إذا ورد الأثر بَطُل النظر .ولكنه بالنسبة للسنة ليس صحيحًا ،لأن السنة حاكمة على كتاب الله ومُبَيِّنة له ، فيجب أن يبحث عن الحكم في السنة ولو ظن وجوده في الكتاب لِمَا ذكرنا . فليست السنة مع القرآن ، كالرأي مع السنة كلا ! ثم كلا ! بل يجب اعتبار الكتاب والسنة مصدرًا واحدًا لا فصل بينهما أبدًا كما أشار إلى ذلك قوله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ :
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ " تركت فيكم شيئين ، لن تضلوا بعدهما : كتاب الله ،وسنتي ولن يتفرقا حتى يردا عليَّ الحوضَ " . أخرجه الحاكم / صحيح . صحيح الجامع الصغير وزيادته / الهجائي / ج : 1 / حديث رقم :
2937 / ص : 566 .
* وعن المقدام بن مَعْدِيكرب قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله وسلم ـ :" ألا إني أوتيت الكتاب ومثله معه ، "
رواه أبو داود / كتاب السنة ( 34 ) / باب ( 6 ) / حديث رقم : 4604 / ص : 831 / صحيح.
رسالة : منزلة السنة في الإسلام / للشيخ الألباني /
بتصرف.

El_sheikh el_albania is warned
t
El sheikh al_albania " peace and blessing of Allah be upon him " said :
………………………………………….,
It is obvious after this that we say that the el_sunnah that is important in the legislation, It is he el_sunnah constant about the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم
In the scientific ways and the correct analodes known to the people of science as Hadiths and men. It is not the one in the various books of interpretation, jurisprudence, confusion, confusion, preaching, and others, that there is much in them

It is a weak, varied, and some of the most pernicious discourse of Islam Before I finish my speech, I believe that I have to draw the attention of the brothers present to a famous talk - a language - that is rarely devoid of a book of jurisprudence books or others For his weakness in terms of his denials, and in contrast to our end in this word, it is not possible to differentiate in legislation between the Book and the correct Sunnah It should be taken together, namely: "Talk with Mu'aaz ": About people from Homs of friends Mu'aaz ibn Jabaal, that is the messenger of Allah- ·؛ - When he wanted to send his Mu'aaz to Yemen, he said:"How do you spend if you are offered Judicial? ". He said: "I accept the Book of Allah." He said "If you do not find in the Book of Allah? He said, "the el_sunnah of the messenger of Allah - ï·؛ -he said,"If you do not find in Sunnah the Messenger of Allah or in the Book of Allah? He said: "I strive in my opinion and not in any state, and hit the Messenger of Allah - ï·؛ - his chest," he said, "praise be to Allah, according to the Messenger of Allah, for what satisfies the Messenger of Allah."
Abo Dawoud / The Albanian Sheikh Investigation / The Judicial Book "18" c "11" thoughts in the judiciary hadith number "3592" page "644" and weaknesses by al_albania /and this is narrative abo dawoud /and narrative by el_tarmazey /"13"the book of Judgements /c"3" hadith number "1327" page "313" /investigation the hadith is weak.
The weakness of his support: There is no room for his statement now. This has shown a clear statement that I might not have taken before, in "The series of weak and unexplained talks and their bad impact on the nation,"
It is now my reason to mention that the Amir of the believers is in The hadith, Imam Bukhari - may God have mercy on him, in which he said its denied
After this, I may proceed to the statement of the conflict to which I referred, and say: This is hadith Mu'aaz puts the ruler on a three-stage course of government, a judgment may only be sought after it has not been found in el_sunnah, it is not in el_sunnah until he does not find it in the Qur'an, and for opinion he is a correct method for all scholars,so they said: "If the trail comes back, nullity of sight. But for Sunnis, it is not true. Because the Sunna is a ruler of God's Book and a proof of it, it must seek judgment in el_sunnah, even if it is thought to be in the Book, for what we mentioned. It is not the Sunna with the Qur'an, as the opinion with the Sunna no! Then no! The book and the Sunna should be considered as one source, never separate between them, as he pointed out - ï·؛.
from Abo Hurairah "may Allah bless him" said: said Messenger of Allah ï·؛-: -"I have left two things in you, you will not be misled after them: The Book of Allah, and my Sunnah, and will not make a difference until they return to the sink."
Graduation by al_hakem /correct. correct little j'aamaa and increase / el_heej'aaey / c"1" / hadith number "2937" / page " 566" .
And About el_mkdam ebn maady karb, about messenger of Allah - ï·؛ - said " But I have given the book and his example with him.
narrative abo dawoud /the book of Sunnah "34". c "6"
hadith number:"4604" / page "831" / correct.
Message: The status of the Sunnah in Islam / by el_sheikh Albania.
Freely
رد مع اقتباس