قديم 10-26-2019, 11:46 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

صور حية

لقاؤنا اليوم مع صور حية من حرص السلف الصالح من الصحابة والتابعين وغيرهم على حديث رسول الله الله صلى الله عليه و سلم و اجتهادهم في ألا يفوتهم شيء منه،

فمن ذلك ما رواه البخاري في صحيحه بسنده إلى عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه، قال:
كنت أنا وجار لي من الأنصار ، في بني أمية بن زيد ، وهي من عوالي المدينة ،وكنا نتناوب النزول على رسول اللهصلى الله عليه وسلم ، ينزل يومًا وأنزل يومًا ، فإذا نزلت جئته بخبر ذلك اليوم من الوحي وغيره ، وإذا نزل فعل مثل ذلك ،فنزل صاحبي الأنصاري يوم نوبته ، فضرب بابي ضربًا شديدًا ، فقال : أثم هو ؟ ففزعت فخرجت إليه ، فقال :قد حدث أمر عظيم . قال : فدخلت على حفصة فإذا هي تبكي ، فقلت : طلقكن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ؟ قالت :لا أدري ،ثم دخلت على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقلت وأنا قائم : أطلقت نساءك ؟ قال "لا ". فقلت :الله أكبر ". صحيح البخاري / 3- كتاب العلم / 27- باب التناوبفي العلم/حديث رقم : 89 / ص: 22 ./ طبعة دار ابن الهيثم . متون فقط .
ولم يكن اهتمام النساء وحرصهن على حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم بأقلَّ من اهتمام الرجال،فقد روى البخاري في صحيحه بسنده إلى أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال:
قالت النساء للنبي صلى الله عليه و سلم "غَلَبَنا عليك الرجال، فاجعل لنا يومًا من نفسك، فوعدهنيومًا لقيهنَّ فيه، فوعظهن وأمرهن"
صحيح البخاري / 3- كتاب العلم / 35- باب هل يجعل للنساء
يوم على حِدة في العلم /حديث رقم : 101 / ص: 23./ طبعة دار ابن الهيثم . متون فقط .
ولم يقتصر هذا الاهتمام والحرص ،على زمن الرسول فحسب، بل استمرالحال بعد انتقاله صلى الله عليه و سلم إلى الرفيق الأعلى.

live pictures.

We met today with live pictures of the interest of the good ancestors of the Companions, followers and others in the hadith messenger of Allah-صلى الله عليه وسلم- and their struggle not to miss anything from him.
From this, Al-Bukhari said in his correct that he supported Omar Bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, saying: I was a neighbor to me of the Ansar, in the Bani Amya Bin Zaid, and it is from the city's upstairs, We were alternating on the messenger of Allah- صلى الله عليه وسلم- He stays for a day and goes down for a day, and if I leave, I will bring him to know that day of revelation and others. If I do so, then my friend Al-Ansari fell down on his day, and he hit my door and he said: "Sin, is he?"and I panicked and get out to him, and he said: "A great thing happened. He said: "I entered to Hafsa, so if she cried, I said: are you divorced by the messenger of Allah - صلى الله عليه وسلمshe said: I don’t know. and I enter to messenger of Allah-صلى الله عليه وسلم- and I said and I was standing: are you divorced your women's? he said:" No". and I just said Allah Akbar!
Correct Al-Bukhari /3- the book of science / 27- chapter rotation in science / hadeth number "89" / page "22" / Ibn AL Haytham Edition. Only Muton.
Women's interest in and concern for hadeth the messenger of Allah -صلى الله عليه وسلم- was no less than that of men, Al-Bukhari said in his correct to Abe Said Al Khadry, may God be pleased with him, said: the women said to the Prophet _ صلى الله عليه وسلم _ "We have defeated by man's. So, let us have a day of yourself! They promised them a day to meet him, and preach them and order them"
Correct Al-Bukhari /3- the book of science / 35- The chapter is to be made for women one day in the science / hadeth number "101" / page "23". Ibn AL Haytham Edition. Only Muton.
This interest and concern was not limited to the time of the Prophet, but continued after his movement, God's _ صلى الله عليه وسلم _ to the High Comrade
رد مع اقتباس