قديم 10-26-2019, 11:54 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,221
Arrow

فتشبهوا إن لم تكونوا مثلهم * * "* * ** إن التشبه بالكرام فلاح
لما كان الحرص على حديث رسول الله الله صلى الله عليه و سلم نابعًا من تربية إيمانية صحيحة مبنية على إخلاص العمل وصوابه أي إخلاصه لله ؛على نهج رسول الله
لذا
لم يقتصر هذا الاهتمام والحرص على زمن الرسول فحسب،بل استمر الحال إلى الأزمنة والأجيال التالية
فقد أخرج الحاكم في مستدركه، عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما ، قال"لما قُبِضَ رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قلت لرجل
هلمَّ فلنتعلم من أصحاب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فإنهم كثير،فقال :العجب والله لك يابن عباس ، أترى الناس يحتاجون إليك وفي الناس من ترى من أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم؟ فركبت ذلك وأقبلت على المسألة وتتبع أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فإن كنت لآتي الرجل في الحديث يبلغني أنه سمعه من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فأتوسد ردائي على باب داره، تسفي الرياح عليَّ وجهي حتى يخرج إليَّ فإذا رآني قال:يا ابن عم رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ما لك ؟
قلت :حديث بلغني أنك تحدثه عن رسول الله صلى الله
عليه وسلم
فأحببت أن أسمعه منك .فيقول : هلاَّ أرسلت إليّ فآتِيَك؟.فأقول : أنا كنت أحق أن آتيك، وكان ذلك الرجل يراني فذهب أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وقد احتاج الناس إليَّ . فيقول : أنت أعلم مني
مجمع الزوائد للهيثمي حديث رقم 9/280 خلاصةالدرجة : رجاله رجال الصحيح
الدرر السنية.
* قال ابن عبد البر وغيره:
"الحجة عند التنازع السنة فمن أدلى بها فقد أفلح"أ.هـ
كتاب: القول المبين في أخطاء المصلين.
وهكذا كان اهتمام الصحابة رضي الله عنهم، ومن بعدهم في حفظ السنة ونقلها، جيلاً بعد جيل رواية وحفظًا وعملاً
فتأدبوا حتى وإن اختلفت مذاهبهم وأفهامهم للسنة
.ا.هـ
*نقل الحافظ الذهبي في سِيَر أعلام النبلاء
،في ترجمة الإمام الشافعي، عن الإمام الحافظ أبي موسى يونس بن عبد الأعلى الصدفي المصري،أحد أصحاب الإمام الشافعي،
أنه قال : ما رأيت أعقل من الشافعي، ناظرتُه يوماً في مسألة، ثم افترقنا،ولقيني، فأخذ بيدي ثم قال أيا أبا موسى :
ألا يستقيم أن نكون إخواناً، وإن لم نتفق في مسألة . قال الذهبي : هذا يدلُّ على فقه الإمام وفقه نفسه،
فمازال النظراء يختلفون.
* وفي سِيَر أعلام النبلاء أيضًا في ترجمة
الإمام إسحاق بن راهويه : قال أحمد بن حفص السعدي :
سمعت أحمد بن حنبل الإمام يقول :لم يعبر الجسر إلى خراسان مثل إسحاق وإن كان يخالفنا في أشياء،
فإن الناس لم يزل يخالف بعضهم بعضًا.
*وروى الحافظ المؤرخ الإمام أبو عمر بن عبد البر في
"جامع بيان العلم وفضله" في باب إثبات المناظرة والمجادلة وإقامة الحجة :
- عن محمد بن عتاب بن المربع قال :
سمعت العباس بن عبد العظيم العنبري، أخبرني قال : كنت عند أحمد بن حنبل وجاءه علي بن المديني راكبًا على دابة قال : فتناظرا في الشهادة وارتفعت أصواتهما، حتى خفت أن يقع بينهما جفاء. وكان أحمد يرى الشهادة، وعلي يأبى ويدفع،
فلما أراد عليُّ الانصراف، قام أحمد فأخذ بركابه.
فتأدبوا حتى وإن اختلفت مذاهبهم وأفهامهم للسنة
فتشبهوا إن لم تكونوا مثلهم * * "* * ** إن التشبه بالكرام فلاح

They likened if you were not like them…… to likeness to the honorable is a prosperity

When the care was to hadeth about the messenger of Allah "May God bless him and grant him peace" It is a product of a true faith education based on the dedication of the work and its qualities, its salvation to God.

So.

This interest and concern was not limited to the time of the Prophet, but continued to be the case for the times and generations that follow.

Than Graduation by el_hakem in his afterthought. The son of Abbas" may God be pleased with them".He said:"When the Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" was arrested his soul. I said to a man, so let us learn from the Prophet's friend "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation", they are many, he said : it's a wonder god bless you son of Abbas , I see people who need you and in people who see from the people of the Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation"? I decided to do so and I accepted the matter and followed the people of the Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" If I was the man in the talk, he told me that he heard him from the Prophet of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation", then I put on my robe at the door of his house.The wind comes to me and my face until he comes out to me. If you see him, he says: "Oh the cousin of God's Messenger "God's blessings be upon him, and peace be upon him" what is for you?

I said:hadeth that you are talking about the Messenger of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation"

So I loved to hear him from you, he says: Can you send me so I can come to you ? and I say : I was right to come to you, and that man saw me, so the people of the Messenger of Allah "peace and blessings be upon him" they go. and people needed me.He says: You know me.

Complex redundancies for Al-Haythamy hadeth number "280" / digest of degree "9" His men are the men of true. Sunni Darr.

*Ibn Abdul Barr and others said:

"The argument in the case of a Sunnah conflict is that who made it, he succeeded" END.

Book: The statement in the prayers' mistakes.

In this way, the interest of the Companions" may God be pleased with them" and after them, in keeping and moving the Sunnah, was a generation after a generation of novel, memorizing and acting, and they were condemned even if their doctrines and ideas of the Sunnah differed. END.

*In the translation of Imam al-Shafei in Al-Dhahabi, from Imam al-Hafez Abu Musa Younis bin Abd al-Awli al-Sadfi al-Masry, one of the owners of Imam al-Shafei.

He said: "I did not see a reasonable man from al-Shafei, I saw him one day in a matter, then he separated us, and he meet me, then he took my hand and then said Oh Abu Musa "Don't we live to be brothers, even if we do not agree on a matter." Al-Dhahabi said: This indicates the jurisprudence of the Imam and his self-understanding.

So still the counterparts are disagree.

*In the course of the media of the nobility also in the translation of Imam Isaac ibn Rahwe: Ahmad ibn Hafs al-Saadi said:

I heard Ahmad Bin Hanbal the Imam say: "The bridge did not cross to two Khurasan like Isaac and if he disagreed with us in things, people still disagree with each other.

*Al-Hafez, the historian Imam Abu Omar Bin Abdul Barr, narrated in "collector statement of science and its bounty "in the chapter of proving debate, argument and establishment of argument:about Mohamed Ebn etaab Ebn el_morabaa said :I heard Abbas ibn Abd al-Azim al-Anabri, tell me he said: I was at Ahmad Bin Hanbal and Ali Bin Al-Madini was a passenger on a sumpter he said:They will see in the testimony and their voices rise, So I feared that between them would be coldness, and Ahmed saw the testimony, and Ali refused and defended.

When Ali wanted to leave, Ahmed took his stirrup.

So, they behave even if their sects and their duties differed for the Sunnis.

They likened if you were not like them…… to likeness to the honorable is a prosperity
رد مع اقتباس