قديم 10-26-2019, 11:56 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

جزاء من يخالف السنة
توعد الله سبحانه الذين يخالفون سنة النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فقال تعالى"مَّا أَفَاء اللهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْقُرَى فَلِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ كَيْ لاَ يَكُونَ دُولَةً بَيْنَ الأَغْنِيَاءِ مِنكُمْ وَمَا أتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللهَ إِنَّ اللهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ "سورة الحشر / آية : 7
فدل على أن من خالف سنة الرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فيما أُمر به أو نُهيَ عنه ؛ أنه مُعَرَّض لعقاب الله عز وجل وقال تعالى "فَإِن لَّمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَكَ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يَتَّبِعُونَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ " سورة القصص/ آية : 50 .
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال " كل أمتي يدخلون الجنة إلا من أبى " .قالوا : يا رسول الله ومن يأبى . قال" من أطاعني دخل الجنة ومن عصاني فقد أبى " . صحيح البخاري / ( 96 ) ـ كتاب : الاعتصام بالكتاب والسنة /باب ( 2 ) / حديث رقم : 7280 /ص : 845 .
ومما يبين عقوبة من خالف أمر اللِه ورسولِه ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ الحديث الآتي : قال الإمام مسلم في صحيحه:حدثنا أبو بكر بن أبي شيبة ، قال: حدثنا زيد بن الْحُبابِ ،عن عِكرمة بن عمار ، قال حدثني إياسُ بنُ سلمة بن الأكوع ؛ أن أباه حدثهُ ؛ أن رجلاً أكل عند رسول الله ـ رضي الله عنه ـ بشماله ، فقال ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ " كل بيمينك " . قال " لا أستطيع " . قـال " لا استطعت " . ما منعه إلا الكِبْرُ .قال : فما رفعها إلى فيه .صحيح مسلم / ( 36 ) ـ كتاب : الأشربة / ( 13 ) ـ باب : آدابالطعام والشراب وأحكامها / حديث رقم : 2021 / ص : 528 .
فهذه عقوبة عاجلة ـ والعياذ بالله ـ فهذا دليل على أن من خالف سنة الرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ تكبرًا أنه مُعَرَّض للعقوبة والعياذ بالله .
وعلى النقيض الحديث الآتي :
* عن عبد الله بن عباس ـ رضي الله عنهما ـ ؛ أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ رأى خاتمًا من ذهب فـي يد رجـل . فنزعه فطرحه وقال "يعمد أحدكم إلى جمرة من نار فيجعلها في يده "فقيل للرجل ، بعد ما ذهب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ خذ خاتمك انتفع به،قال : لا .والله ! لا آخذه أبدًا وقد طرحه رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ .
صحيح مسلم / ( 37 ) ـ كتاب : اللباس والزينة / باب : ( 11 ) /حديث رقم : 2090 / ص : 547 .
فانظر الفرق بين الرجلين في الامتثال . فالأول يقول : لا أستطيع تكبرًا والعياذ بالله ،وهذا قال : والله لا آخذ هذا الخاتم وقد طرحه رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ،رغم إباحة الانتفاع به - بيعه أو ... - فهذا هو الإيمان ، وهذا هو الامتثال العظيم ، والحرص على المتابعة .مكانة السنة في الإسلام / الفوزان / ص : 17 / .بتصرف .

God, the Almighty, threatened those who violate the Sunna of the Prophet " God's blessings and peace be upon him " He said: "what Allah gave as booty to his messenger from the people of townships it is for Allah, his messenger the kidred,the orphans,al_masakin,and the wayfarer, in order that it may not become a fortune used by rich among you. And what's over the messenger gives you, take it ; and what's over he forbids you, abstain. And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment" surah al_hashr …7

He pointed out that he was one who violated The sunnah of the Prophet " peace be upon him", In what he ordered or forbidding about him; he is exposed to the punishment of God Almighty and Almighty said: "but if they answer you not, then know that they only follow their own lusts" surah al_Qasas ….50

*from Abo Hurairah "may Allah bless him" said: said Messenger of Allah "Peace be upon him" All my nations enter paradise except for those who reject it,they said: Oh, Messenger of Allah. and whoever rejects. He said:who obey me enter to the paradise, and any one disobeyed me were rejected!

Hadeth El_ Bukhari /book "96": al-I'tisaam bil Kitaab wa Sunnah. c "2"hadeth number "7280". page "845".

What shows the punishment of those who violate the command of Allah and His Messenger " peace be upon him " is the following Hadeth. In his hadeth, Imam Muslim said:Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sheiba talked to us, He said: "We talked to Zaid Bin Al Habab, about akrema Bin Ammar, and said to me, "iyaas son of Salma Bin Al Aqwaa; and his father talked to him; and that a man who ate with the Messenger of Allah " may Allah be pleased with him "in his left hand , he said " peace be upon him" :eat with your right hand,he said"I can't "he said "you will couldn't"he didn’t stop him but arrogance,He said, "he didn’t raise to his mouth"

Hadeth Muslim / book "36": the drinks / "13" chapter etiquette the food and drink and judgements / hadeth number "2021"/page "528"

This is an urgent punishment and God's law this is an evidence that whoever violates the Prophet's Sunnah " peace be upon him " is an excuse that is subject to punishment and God's law.

On the other hand, is the following Hadeth:

*About Abdullah Bin Abbas " may God be pleased with them"The Prophet of God " peace be upon him " saw a ring of gold in the hand of a man. He took him away and said, "One of you goes to a crowd of fire and makes it in his hand, "so he said to the man, after what the Messenger of God went" peace be upon him" take your ring and fractioned!

He said: No! and I will never took it after The Prophet of God "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" raised him.

Hadeth Muslim / book "37" uniform and decorations / chapter "11" / hadeth number "2090"/ page "547".

See the difference between the two men in compliance. The first one says: "I cannot be arroganced, and this is what he said: "I do not take this ring, and the Messenger of Allah "may Allah bless him and grant him salvation" has raised it, despite the permission of using it or ... selling it This is the faith, and this is the great compliance, and the care to follow up.

The place of the Sunnah in Islam/Al-Fawzan /page 17" freely"
رد مع اقتباس