قديم 06-10-2021, 08:02 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,221

FOOTNOTE
==========

Forgetfulness occurs in prayer because there is no solemnity... solemnity means complete submissiveness to Allah. The heart is the place of submissiveness, when the heart is submissive to Allah, then all the senses are also submissive... The heart, hearing, vision, bones and nerves are all submissive.

كان رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ يقول في ركوعه " اللَّهُمَّ لكَ رَكَعْتُ، وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، خَشَعَ لكَ سَمْعِي، وَبَصَرِي، وَمُخِّي، وَعَظْمِي، وَعَصَبِي، " .

For this the prophet, peace be upon him, said in his bowing, " O Allah, to You I have bowed, in You I believe, to You I have submitted and in You I put my trust. You are my Lord. My hearing, my sight, my flesh, my blood, my brain and my sinews are humbled before Allah, the Lord of the Worlds)."..Narrated by Moslem.

For this reason there are many positions in Quraan and Sunnah urging us to have solemnity in our prayers.

قوله تعالى "قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ * الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي صَلَاتِهِمْ خَاشِعُونَ" .سورة المؤمنون / آية : 1 ، 2 .

"Successful indeed are the believers. Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness."

وقوله تعالى "وَيَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ يَبْكُونَ وَيَزِيدُهُمْ خُشُوعًا". سورة الإسراء

"And they fall down on their faces weeping and it increases their humility."

وقوله تعالى "إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي" سورة طه.

"Indeed, I am Allāh. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance."

======================

INATTENTIVE IS OPPOSITE TO ZIKR

"وقوله تعالى "ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ * الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ ". البقرة.

This is the Book (the Qur’ân), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqûn ([the pious believers of Islamic). Monotheism who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deed s which He has ordained..Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and spend out of what We have provided for them (i.e. give Zakât ).

Allah didn't say do the prayer, he said perform the prayer. It is not enough to do the acts of prayer but prayer ought to be performed by performing its Arkan (pillars), Wajibaat, and its conditions... It is also ought to be done with submissiveness, with Tadabur, to be aware of what is said or acted in it.

Prayer is talking to Allah.

عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :صلى بنا رسول الله "صلَّى بنا رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ الظهرَ فلما سلَّم نادى رجلًا كان في آخرِ الصُّفوفِ فقال يا فلانُ ألا تتَّقي اللهَ ألا تنظرُ كيف تُصلِّي إنَّ أحدَكم إذا قام يصلِّي إنما يقوم يُناجي ربَّه فلْينظرْ كيف يناجيه إنكم ترون أني لا أراكم إني واللهِ لَأَرى من خلفِ ظهري كما أرى من بين يديَّ."

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, led them in Al zuhr prayer, after Al Tasleem, he cried to a man in the last raws, he told him "O, you don't have piety, don't you see how you pray, if one prays he is talking to Allah, so he must know how to talk to Allah... You see that I don't see you, but I see you from my back as I see you from my front...Sahih Targheeb and Tarheeb....
Talking to Allah inattentively is not talking at all.

أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ قال "إنَّ النَّبيَّ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ قالَ مَن توضَّأَ فأحسنَ وضوءَه ثُمَّ صلَّى رَكعَتينِ لا يسهو فيهِما غُفِرَ لَه ما تقدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِهِ".

Yazeed Ibn Khalid Al Gohani reported that the prophet, peace be upon him, said who perform good ablution (wudu'), and and offers a two-rak`at prayer during which he does not think of anything else (not related to the present prayer) then his past sins will be forgiven. "

=======================
رد مع اقتباس