الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
root

FEEDBACK
=========

Somone forgot to perform Sujuoud Al Sahw, and a period of time passed or he lost his wudu', Scholars have two opinions concerning this issue: if someone doesn't lose his wudu':

The first: to repeat the prayer, this is the opinion of Abi Hanifa, Malek, Al Shaf'y and Ahmed. They said that it is one prayer, and it is not allowed to complete it if there's a long period of time or if anyone loses his wudu '.

The second: to complete the prayer and perform Sujuoud Al Sahw if someone doesn't lose his wudu '... This is said by Malek, old opinion of Al Shaf'y, it was said also by Yahia Ibn Sa'id Al Ansary, Al Laith, Ibn Hazm, and Ibn Taimia, who specified this opinion for Sujuoud Al Sahw which is after the prayer and was forgotten. They said this opinion because there's no limit for the time between prayer and Sujuoud Al Sahw... The prophet, peace be upon him, finished his prayer, talked, went out of the Mosque, entered his house, then he was told that he forgot something in his prayer, he returned to the Mosque, completed his prayer and performed Sujuoud Al Sahw...

قال صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم :
"مَن نَسِيَ صَلَاةً، أَوْ نَامَ عَنْهَا، فَكَفَّارَتُهَا أَنْ يُصَلِّيَهَا إِذَا ذَكَرَهَا.ا

The prophet said that if anyone forgets to pray, or sleeps and misses a prayer, then let him pray when he remembers. Moslem.
The writer of this book said that this is a strong opinion, but it is better to repeat the prayer.

If someone lost his wudu ' after Al Tasleem, and his prayer was incomplete, his prayer is invalid. All Scholars agreed to this. If he forgot Sujuoud Al Sahw after Al Tasleem; because he had increased in his prayer, he could perform it after performing wudu ', this is to humilate devil, as said by Ibn Taimia. This is a strong opinion.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 07:59 PM
غفر الله لها

FOLLOWING THE IMAM IF HE WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG..

======================

Scholars have different opinions concerning this issue..The following is from sheikh Al Albani questions..

A QUESTION..
===========

In his fatwas Sheikh Al Islam Ibn Taimia said, if the Imam forgot and stood to make fifth rak'a, the people praying after him shouldn't follow him. Is this opposite to Hadith Ibn Mas’ud that the prophet prayed five rak'at and people followed him?

Sheikh Al Albani answered that this opinion has no evidence, on the opposite, there is Ibn Mas’ud hadith which we should remind people with.

حديث ابن مسعود كما في الصحيحين:
صَلَّى بنَا رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ خَمْسًا، فَقُلْنَا: يا رَسولَ اللهِ، أزِيدَ في الصَّلَاةِ، قالَ: وما ذَاكَ؟
قالوا:صَلَّيْتَ خَمْسًا، قالَ: إنَّما أنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ، أذْكُرُ كما تَذْكُرُونَ وأَنْسَى كما تَنْسَوْنَ ثُمَّ سَجَدَ سَجْدَتَيِ السَّهْوِ.

The prophet, peace be upon him, led us in the prayer, he prayed five rak'at, we said is there any increase in the prayer? he said why, we told him that he prayed five... then he said, "I prayed five. It's just that I'm human like you. I remember, you remember...Moslem.

People, who say that the Imam is not to be followed if he made a mistake, we tell them this hadith, but they say that this incident is before the legislation.. We tell them that if this is true the prophet would have told this to us... The legislation means after

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ" دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ "لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا"

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion".

But the prophet died and didn't tell us anything new concerning this issue..So we have an evidence to follow the Imam completely even if he made any mistake.

"إنَّما جُعِلَ الإمام ليؤتمَّ به ، فلا تختلفوا عليه ..فإذا كبَّرَ فكبروا ، وإذا ركع فاركعوا ، وإذا قال : سمع الله لمن حمده ، فقولوا : ربنا ولك الحمد ، وإذا سجد فاسجدوا ، وإذا صلى قائمًا فصلوا قيامًا ، وإذا صلى قاعدًا أو جالسًا ، فصلوا قعودًا أو جلوسًا أجمعين " .

"The Imam is to be followed,
do not act differently from him. Bow when he bows, and say, "Rabbana-lakal hamd" if he says "Sami`a l-lahu liman hamidah"; and if he prostrates, prostrate (after him), and if he prays sitting, pray sitting all together." In this Hadith, the prophet, peace be upon him, ordered us even to leave Al Kiam, (which if left while one is praying alone , his prayer is invalid), only to follow the Imam.

Those who say that the people praying after the Imam shouldn't follow him if he forgot and stood for the fifth rak'a, say this because exceeding is like decreasing, in their opinion.
If one prayed Al Maghrib two rak'at instead of three, then his prayer is invalid if one prayed Al Zuhr five rak'at instead of four also his prayer is invalid, so the people shouldn't follow their Imam.
But we say that they should follow him, try to remind him, as in sunnah, if he didn't recognize that it is the fifth rak'a, then the people after him should follow him.

We respect Imam Ibn Taimia, but we don't follow him, we follow what is in the Quran and Sunnah.
I think that Ibn Taimia is rewarded from Allah , but we can't follow him as we have evidences in Sunnah.

Ibn Al Othaimeen said that the obligatory thing is omitted to follow the Imam, because the prophet said :
"The Imam is to be followed, don't act differently from him. "
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 08:00 PM
غفر الله لها

SUMMARY FOR
JURISPRUDENCE OF PROSTRATIONS FOR FORGETFULNESS

================

The legitimacy of Sujuoud Al Sahw:

Sujuoud Al Sahw is obligatory or likeable for decreasing or increasing or doubting in Al fard or Al Nafl, on the condition that the prayer has rokoe and sujoud.

What Prostrations Of Forgetfulness is about?
====================

Sujuoud Al Sahw is two prostrations which are done to compensate anything wrong in the prayer occurred due to forgetfulness.

The reasons of Al Sahw (forgetfulness), increase, decrease (deficiency) and doubt.

Does Sujuoud Al Sahw has Qiam, Takbeer and Tasleem?

Yes, it has Takbeer and Tasleem but it doesn't have Qiam.

If Sahw (forgetfulness) is repeated in the same prayer, one Sujuoud Al Sahw is sufficient.

If one forgot one of the Wajibaat, and remembered it, after leaving his position in prayer, before moving to the next rukn, he should return and perform this Wajib, then complete his prayer and perform Sujuoud Al Sahw before Al Tasleem.

If he remembered this Wajib after going to the next rukn, this Wajib is omitted, he completes his prayer and perform Sujuoud Al Sahw before Al Tasleem.

If he remembers it before leaving his position in the prayer, he performs it and doesn't need Sujuoud Al Sahw .

If one forgets one of the Sunnan in the prayer, this sunnah is omitted, and it is likeable to perform Sujuoud Al Sahw.

POSITION OF SUJUOUD AL SAHW
======================

If there is any increase in the prayer, then Sujuoud Al Sahw is after Al Tasleem.

If there is any deficiency in the prayer, then Sujuoud Al Sahw is before Al Tasleem.

If there's doubt,
If one is not certain, then it is after Al Tasleem.
If one is certain, then it's before Al Tasleem.

If one has two Sahw (forgetfulness), one is compensated with Sujuoud Al Sahw before Al Tasleem and the other after Al Tasleem, he performs it before Al Tasleem.

If the Imam forgets, the Ma'momeen (people following the Imam), should follow the Imam and perform Sujuoud Al Sahw like him even if they didn't forget like the Imam .

If the Ma'mom forgets while praying after the Imam, he doesn't have to perform Sujuoud Al Sahw and the Imam bears any mistake of the Ma'momeen.

Scholars differed on the issue of following the Imam in his forgetfulness, but the Ma'momeen should follow the Imam according to the hadith :

"إنَّما جُعِلَ الإمام ليؤتمَّ به ، فلا تختلفوا عليه"

"The Imam is to be followed, don't act differently from him. "
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 08:02 PM
غفر الله لها

FOOTNOTE
==========

Forgetfulness occurs in prayer because there is no solemnity... solemnity means complete submissiveness to Allah. The heart is the place of submissiveness, when the heart is submissive to Allah, then all the senses are also submissive... The heart, hearing, vision, bones and nerves are all submissive.

كان رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ يقول في ركوعه " اللَّهُمَّ لكَ رَكَعْتُ، وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، خَشَعَ لكَ سَمْعِي، وَبَصَرِي، وَمُخِّي، وَعَظْمِي، وَعَصَبِي، " .

For this the prophet, peace be upon him, said in his bowing, " O Allah, to You I have bowed, in You I believe, to You I have submitted and in You I put my trust. You are my Lord. My hearing, my sight, my flesh, my blood, my brain and my sinews are humbled before Allah, the Lord of the Worlds)."..Narrated by Moslem.

For this reason there are many positions in Quraan and Sunnah urging us to have solemnity in our prayers.

قوله تعالى "قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ * الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي صَلَاتِهِمْ خَاشِعُونَ" .سورة المؤمنون / آية : 1 ، 2 .

"Successful indeed are the believers. Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness."

وقوله تعالى "وَيَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ يَبْكُونَ وَيَزِيدُهُمْ خُشُوعًا". سورة الإسراء

"And they fall down on their faces weeping and it increases their humility."

وقوله تعالى "إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي" سورة طه.

"Indeed, I am Allāh. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance."

======================

INATTENTIVE IS OPPOSITE TO ZIKR

"وقوله تعالى "ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ * الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ ". البقرة.

This is the Book (the Qur’ân), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqûn ([the pious believers of Islamic). Monotheism who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deed s which He has ordained..Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and spend out of what We have provided for them (i.e. give Zakât ).

Allah didn't say do the prayer, he said perform the prayer. It is not enough to do the acts of prayer but prayer ought to be performed by performing its Arkan (pillars), Wajibaat, and its conditions... It is also ought to be done with submissiveness, with Tadabur, to be aware of what is said or acted in it.

Prayer is talking to Allah.

عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :صلى بنا رسول الله "صلَّى بنا رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ الظهرَ فلما سلَّم نادى رجلًا كان في آخرِ الصُّفوفِ فقال يا فلانُ ألا تتَّقي اللهَ ألا تنظرُ كيف تُصلِّي إنَّ أحدَكم إذا قام يصلِّي إنما يقوم يُناجي ربَّه فلْينظرْ كيف يناجيه إنكم ترون أني لا أراكم إني واللهِ لَأَرى من خلفِ ظهري كما أرى من بين يديَّ."

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, led them in Al zuhr prayer, after Al Tasleem, he cried to a man in the last raws, he told him "O, you don't have piety, don't you see how you pray, if one prays he is talking to Allah, so he must know how to talk to Allah... You see that I don't see you, but I see you from my back as I see you from my front...Sahih Targheeb and Tarheeb....
Talking to Allah inattentively is not talking at all.

أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ قال "إنَّ النَّبيَّ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ قالَ مَن توضَّأَ فأحسنَ وضوءَه ثُمَّ صلَّى رَكعَتينِ لا يسهو فيهِما غُفِرَ لَه ما تقدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِهِ".

Yazeed Ibn Khalid Al Gohani reported that the prophet, peace be upon him, said who perform good ablution (wudu'), and and offers a two-rak`at prayer during which he does not think of anything else (not related to the present prayer) then his past sins will be forgiven. "

=======================
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 08:12 PM
غفر الله لها

عن عبادة بن الصامت ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : سمعت رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ يقول "خمسُ صلواتٍ افترضَهن اللهُ عز وجل ، مَن أحسنَ وُضُوءَهن ، وصلاَّهن لوقتِهن ، وأتمَّ ركوعَهن وسجودَهن وخشوعَهن ؛ كانَ له على اللهِ عهدٌ أن يغفرَ له ، ومن لم يفعلْ ؛ فليس له على اللهِ عهدٌ ، إن شاءَ غفرَ له ، وإن شاءَ عذَّبَه"

Obada Ibn As-samet narrated that he heard the prophet said "Allah, the Exalted, has made five prayers obligatory. If anyone performs ablution for them well, offers them at their (right) time, and observes perfectly their bowing and submissiveness in them, it is the guarantee of Allah that He will pardon him; if anyone does not do so, there is no guarantee for him on the part of Allah; He may pardon him if He wills, and punish him if He wills."

عن عقبةَ بن عامرٍ ـ رضي الله عنه ـ عن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ قال " ما من مسلمٍ يتوضأ فيُسبِغُ الوضوءَ ، ثم يقومُ في صلاتِه ، فيعلمُ ما يقول ، إلا انفتَل ، و هو كيومِ ولدَتْه أمُّه " .

Okba Ibn Aamer narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, said: " any moslem performs good ablution, then prays and is aware of what he is saying, if he finishes his prayer his sins are forgiven as if he is newly born ."

إذا أتيتَ أَهلَ مصرِكَ فأخبرْهم أنِّي سمعتُ رسول اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليْهِ وسلَّمَ يقولُ إنَّ أوَّلَ ما يحاسبُ بِهِ العبدُ المسلمُ يومَ القيامةِ الصَّلاةُ المَكتوبةُ فإن أتمَّها وإلَّا قيلَ انظروا هل لَهُ من تطوُّعٍ فإن كانَ لَهُ تطوُّعٌ أُكمِلتِ الفريضةُ من تطوُّعِهِ ثمَّ يفعلُ بسائرِ الأعمالِ المفروضةِ مثلُ ذلِكَ".

If you go to your country tell them that you heard the prophet saying: "Indeed the first deed by which a servant will be called to account on the Day of Resurrection is his Obligatory Salaat. If it is not complete, then Allah says: ‘Look! Are there any voluntary prayers for my worshipper?’ So with them, what was deficient in his obligatory prayers will be completed. Then the rest of his deeds will be treated like that". Sahih Ibn Majah.
عن عمار بن ياسر ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : سمعتُ رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ـ يقول"إنَّ الرَّجلَ لينصرِفُ ، وما كُتِبَ لَه إلَّا عُشرُ صلاتِهِ تُسعُها ثُمنُها سُبعُها سُدسُها خُمسُها رُبعُها ثُلثُها ، نِصفُها"

Ammar Ibn Yasser narrated that he heard the prophet saying: " A man returns after saying his prayer while a tenth part of his prayer, or a ninth part, or an eight part, or a seventh part, or a sixth part, or a fifth part, or a third part, or half of it, is recorded for him.. Sahih Abi Dawood.

Tenth part of his prayer means that he finishes his prayer and only tenth of it is recorded, because his prayer lacked solemnity and submissiveness.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 08:14 PM
غفر الله لها

ATTENTION
==========
People pray tens of years, but they don't concentrate in their prayers, they finish their prayer without any reward, they have no sernity in their prayer, they don't feel any pleasure while talking to Allah ...

قال الرسول صل الله عليه وسلم:
" جُعِلَتْ قُرَّةُ عيني في الصلاة".

The prophet, peace be upon him, said: "my comfort has been provided in prayer.'"
Abi Dawood and Al Nassa'i.

Most moslems now have their comfort in pleasures of earthly life... Every one should ask himself if he longs to stand in the hands of the Almighty and to pray and draw close to him?

How do you get the pleasure of prayer and reverence in it?

Solemnity increases or decreases according to its causes...Prayer is only distracted by the thoughts involved... The solution is to push these thoughts away, by knowing their reasons.

The reasons of these thoughts could be internal or external.. The external could be what is heard or seen.
Those whose intentions are strong, who are eager, should not be distracted by anything. One must help oneself by choosing a place where there is nothing to distract him from his prayer.

The one who loves the earthly life, and is obsessed to it, will not have the pleasure if talking to Allah in his prayer.

Anyone is eager to what makes him comfortable, if he is comfortable with the earthly life, then he will not have Tranquility in his prayer.

Means of reverence (solemnity) in praying.

1- The presence of heart
====================
The presence of the heart is to free the heart and thoughts from all things, except thoughts concerning praying . The presence of heart is caused by what the heart is concerned with; if the heart is concerned with earthly life, it will not be present in the prayer.

2- Understanding meanings of words
=======================
The heart could be aware of the words but not aware of their meaning, to achieve this, thinking should be driven to understand the meaning and drive away other thoughts.

3- Glorifing Allah for his Majesty.
==================
Glorifing Allah is a way to make the heart present in the prayer..
Glorifing is a state of the heart that comes from:

A- Knowing Allah and his glory, which is one of Osol Al Iman (origins of faith).
B- knowing that the soul is villain, and it is only a
nurtured slave.

4- Fearing Allah.
=============
Fearing exceeds Glorifing.. Fearing is based on Glorifing.
Fearing scorpion, bad manners of a slave, and what is like them, is not called awe...The fear of the Almighty is called fear; it is a fear of reverence.

5- To have hope in Allah.
====================
Hoping in Allah exceeds the previous things.. Many people fear the king's ascendancy, but don't hope his reward... We will have hope in Allah when we know his kindness, favours, the gentleness of his work, and his sincerity in his promise of Paradise by performing prayer.

One should hope, by praying, Allah 's reward, and should fear his punishment if he has any shortfalls.

6- Shyness from Allah.
===================
Shyness is based on the feeling of having shortage in worship, and on knowing of the inability to do the great right of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, and strengthens that; Knowing one's own faults.. It is known that Allah is aware of the secrets of the heart, even if they are concealed, and that this knowledge, if it is certain, gives rise to a state of necessity called Shyness."
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-2021, 08:15 PM
غفر الله لها

SOMETHING INTERESTING
======================
There many stories about the solemnity of Al Salaf in a book called "Tohfet Al Olamaa" .

Amr Ibn Dinar said that Azubair was praying in Al Hijr, and he was surrounded and was shot by the Ballista, but he didn't turn in his prayer.

Shawzab said that Moslem Ibn Yassar told his family, when he started his prayer, talk as you wish, I don't hear while praying.

Abi Al Aalia said that he traveled for days to meet a man to take the Hadith after him, he watched the man's prayer, if it was good, he took the Hadith from him, but if his prayer was bad he left him, because he didn't trust anyone who wasted his prayer.

THE END

Here is the end of this research about Jurisprudence of Sujuoud Al Sahw. It is a reminder for me and to everyone who prays, I made it to be close to Allah.

If I was right, this is what I aimed to, If I was wrong, I ask Allah to forgive me.

I ask Almighty God to make this research acceptable in heaven and earth, and to make it an asset to me, to those who copy it, to those who study it, and to all those who participated in it " In The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail.. But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart."

"يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ * إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ".

The last thing to say is Al Hamdu-lillah lord of the worlds and Peace Be Upon Prophet Mohammed, his family and Companions.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 09:28 AM